Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doobots

Chatty Member
If I were her, with my award and my amazing body and great dress, I'd have shagged him last night and then ignore his calls after 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

jeezlouise

Tried discussing the Brad and Jen situation with the hubster, can't even begin to tell you the number of f**ks he does not give. 😂😂😂😂 Hoping for a little bit more interest here.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

tarahalls

Chatty Member
OMG when I saw the pictures of them this morning I was 🥳 I couldn’t believe she even wore a wedding dress to the ceremony 😄 It’s obvious he was hot for her & she looked smokin’ 🔥 BUT I seriously hope she gave him the 🖕🏼 because he’s a cheating scumbag who broke her heart with a skanky tramp & only because that went to 💩 does he want to crawl back! As you can see I’ve thought a lot about this today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
A tiny part of me would love to see them get back together BUT let’s be realistic... he left Jen for Ange, got hitch and had a ton of kids. All the while Jen had to mend her broken heart and humiliated for the world to see while Brad played happy families. Don’t mug yourself off Rachel Green,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
A tiny part of me would love to see them get back together BUT let’s be realistic... he left Jen for Ange, got hitch and had a ton of kids. All the while Jen had to mend her broken heart and humiliated for the world to see while Brad played happy families. Don’t mug yourself off Rachel Green,

• Heart
Reactions: 23

judsmum

Chatty Member
I must be the only one who just cannot see Jolies attraction whatsoever. She looks like a Tim Burton character with the personality of a virtue signalling goldfish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Dizzy

VIP Member
I’m here for this! Huge Brad and Jen fan and whilst I agree that she really shouldn’t go back to him, hand on heart I could probably forgive him anything and I would love it if they got back together.

Reactions: 16
Oh heck, I can't believe I'm sticking up for Angelina here o_O but she didn't break them up, Brad did :confused:

as Topanga said "if she can forgive him, I feel I should too" and they do make a cute couple

Reactions: 16
omg thank you whoever created this thread, I was engrossed in many any article since the Sag awards and like the OP my wife could not give a single F***......the romantic in me would love to see them back... but she can't do it...can she?

I do think Angelina is beautiful but will never forget her comment when Mr and Mrs Smith was released... our future kids will get to see how their mum and dad fell in love...... so public... that must have hit Jen like an arrow in the heart :(

don't ask me how I remembered that, it is a looooooooonnnng time ago :D

Reactions: 15

Stan

Chatty Member
She shouldn’t really go back to him but God it would be great. He screwed up and most likely knows that seeing her over the years behave so classily and look so great! Angelina who?

Reactions: 14

Dizzy

VIP Member
They look so good together and I love the chemistry! I’m not remotely slushy or into celebrity romances normally but I’ve always had a soft spot for these 2. Just saw a clip on TV of when Brad was in Friends. He was so freakin hot 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Topanga

Chatty Member
He is absolutely unworthy of her but if she can forgive him, I feel I should too... 🤣😜

One the one hand, Brad humiliated Jen by leaving her for Angelina (don't even get me started on her, what a crazy ho!) it obviously took her a long time to recover from the heartbreak and if she were my friend I would be telling her to not even go back there.
He should be the posterboy for the ‘Don’t stick your d*ck in crazy’ campaign. He could have had it all if he just had waited a little longer to start a family. This is Hollywood, they have so many ways to make a baby happen if they want to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Luce0331

VIP Member
He’s a cheating piece of shit, I hope she stays true to herself and keeps moving forward with dignity and self respect. Going back is pointless, especially as it would only be because his marriage failed wi AJ.
I love this! Don’t get why people want them to get back together?? He left her for another woman, publicly humiliated her but yeah let’s hope they get back together! Not 😂 I think Jen has more self respect than to take him back tbh

Reactions: 12

Dizzy

VIP Member
I do think Angelina is beautiful but will never forget her comment when Mr and Mrs Smith was released... our future kids will get to see how their mum and dad fell in love...... so public... that must have hit Jen like an arrow in the heart :(

don't ask me how I remembered that, it is a looooooooonnnng time ago :D
I remember that too. JA declared it ‘not cool’ if memory serves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Twinkle485

Literally 😍 she’s his lobster

Also just saying I think Courtney cox and Matthew Perry are another that we’re supposed to be.

Reactions: 11

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I'm shocked so many people want them to get back together. He cheated on her. she should maintain the same dignity that she has all these years and be polite towards him but thats it. She would be foolish to get back with him now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10