Brad and Jen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried discussing the Brad and Jen situation with the hubster, can't even begin to tell you the number of f**ks he does not give. 😂😂😂😂 Hoping for a little bit more interest here.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m here for this! Huge Brad and Jen fan and whilst I agree that she really shouldn’t go back to him, hand on heart I could probably forgive him anything and I would love it if they got back together.

Reactions: 16
She shouldn’t really go back to him but God it would be great. He screwed up and most likely knows that seeing her over the years behave so classily and look so great! Angelina who?

Reactions: 14
I’m here for this! Huge Brad and Jen fan and whilst I agree that she really shouldn’t go back to him, hand on heart I could probably forgive him anything and I would love it if they got back together.
😂 yes i know what you mean!..i do love them both but i just can’t forgive him so she shouldn’t either! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They look so good together and I love the chemistry! I’m not remotely slushy or into celebrity romances normally but I’ve always had a soft spot for these 2. Just saw a clip on TV of when Brad was in Friends. He was so freakin hot 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Arghhh I love them together!!! I know that they had a messy past and if she was my friend I’d be telling her she was a fool if they got back together but I can’t help but want them to rekindle!!!

Reactions: 8
OMG when I saw the pictures of them this morning I was 🥳 I couldn’t believe she even wore a wedding dress to the ceremony 😄 It’s obvious he was hot for her & she looked smokin’ 🔥 BUT I seriously hope she gave him the 🖕🏼 because he’s a cheating scumbag who broke her heart with a skanky woman & only because that went to 💩 does he want to crawl back! As you can see I’ve thought a lot about this today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If I were her, with my award and my amazing body and great dress, I'd have shagged him last night and then ignore his calls after 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Literally 😍 she’s his lobster

Also just saying I think Courtney cox and Matthew Perry are another that we’re supposed to be.

Reactions: 11
Oooh I'm glad you started this thread I was thinking about starting one earlier. I bet Angelina is fuming and then Brad made the dig about his marriage when he accepted his award. He's not as hot as he used to be but I still would :LOL: I would kind of like them to get back together but I kind of wouldn't because he doesn't deserve a second chance.

If I were her, with my award and my amazing body and great dress, I'd have shagged him last night and then ignore his calls after 😂
Ghosted him.

Reactions: 7
They’re both on the campaign trail and have played the game long enough to know these type of pics will grab the headlines.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t they say that angelina didn’t break the marriage? Regardless I like angelina to she is incredibly beautiful.

Reactions: 4
I lovvvvve the idea of them together and swoon for the pics today. But no. He fucked that up once before.

Reactions: 3