Brad and Jen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when this happened, I think it might have been in the days where I used to read heat magazine šŸ˜‚

So Brad's trying to crawl back with his tail between his legs! ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
"Absolutely! Not particularly an Angelina fan (although I do think sheā€™s beautiful) but she didnā€™t break them up, she wasnā€™t the married one, Brad was šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø"

You say that but it take two to tango, and it's not like Angelina could have been unaware that Brad was married. And come on, we all know what Angelina is like.
I hate having to explain why I feel like both are at fault.. in any situation and not just this. Yes one person is married, and they are seen as being the only one obligated, but basic human decency people. If there was no one willing to cheat with, they wouldn't be able to do it. I'm sure the "other person" would not want to be chested on by their partner. They both played a role.

Reactions: 7
I remember Grazia was first published in the U.K. when they broke up and Jen was always on the front cover.

Yeah Iā€™m sure thatā€™s bollocks but Iā€™d be quite excited if it were true!

Reactions: 1
Heā€™s a cheating piece of tit, I hope she stays true to herself and keeps moving forward with dignity and self respect. Going back is pointless, especially as it would only be because his marriage failed wi AJ.

Reactions: 8
Heā€™s a cheating piece of tit, I hope she stays true to herself and keeps moving forward with dignity and self respect. Going back is pointless, especially as it would only be because his marriage failed wi AJ.
I love this! Donā€™t get why people want them to get back together?? He left her for another woman, publicly humiliated her but yeah letā€™s hope they get back together! Not šŸ˜‚ I think Jen has more self respect than to take him back tbh

Reactions: 12
I love this! Donā€™t get why people want them to get back together?? He left her for another woman, publicly humiliated her but yeah letā€™s hope they get back together! Not šŸ˜‚ I think Jen has more self respect than to take him back tbh

I agree. Him and Ange were cruel. You donā€™t do that, least of all played out to millions of people. Sheā€™s crazy to even give him the time in public. If I were her, Iā€™d keep it private and strictly platonic. He doesnā€™t even deserve that.

I'm shocked so many people want them to get back together. He cheated on her. she should maintain the same dignity that she has all these years and be polite towards him but thats it. She would be foolish to get back with him now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He is a very attractive man but seems to have way too many issues and lots of baggage. Nah.

Reactions: 4
I'm shocked so many people want them to get back together. He cheated on her. she should maintain the same dignity that she has all these years and be polite towards him but thats it. She would be foolish to get back with him now.
Same. Although clearly they're good friends and throughout everything Jen kept her dignity.

I did notice how Brad's hair is back to being lighter with blonde streaks. He has a thing for mirroring the hair of his partner, but I'm probably just reading too much into it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He is a very attractive man but seems to have way too many issues and lots of baggage. Nah.
I agree. Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™d not kick him out of bed, but I wouldnā€™t touch a relationship with him with a ten foot barge pole.

I agree. Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™d not kick him out of bed, but I wouldnā€™t touch a relationship with him with a ten foot barge pole.
lol SAME, the fantasy of Brad Pitt is far more exciting than the reality.

They always come crawling back, I hope jen keeps him at arms length but I bet all this recent press coverage on brad and Jen has angelina seething!

Reactions: 3
Literally šŸ˜ sheā€™s his lobster

Also just saying I think Courtney cox and Matthew Perry are another that weā€™re supposed to be.
I rly wish courteney would see how much Matthew liked/likes her they'd be so perfect together

Reactions: 1
I remember Grazia was first published in the U.K. when they broke up and Jen was always on the front cover.
Haha yeah, if not her it was Kate Moss and maybe one other regular I forget who.

This has been a very satisfying story but I hope it ends here. What Jen went through is insane. Itā€™s bad enough for anyone to be left for someone else, but for that person to be angelina Jolie, for them to become ā€œbrangelinaā€ and yeah as she cruelly said, for their to be film evidence of the chemistry , which can be electric just before / when they first get together, when he was still coming home to Jen every night... oh and not to mention they years of ā€œsad lonely Jenā€ magazine covers as mentioned above. These SAG awards pictures are a great ending to the whole thing because she looks like the one in control.
Hopefully it is.

• Heart