Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has possibly been mentioned already I haven't yet read the full thread but Aoibhe Devlin has posted a statement she has stepped down as a brand ambassador for them. I'm not a big fan of hers but credit where credit is due.
Fair play to her, done in a classy way too. Would love to see more people doing this
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
She will maybe learn to keep her phone in her bag from now on 🤣🤣 she was one of the ones who posted videos of Brendan's party like 3 months ago. She will be on everyone's blacklist for parties 🤣🤣


Not sure... He owns house of McCauley
On highlights too in case anyone missed it 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Never heard of Lee Morgan but just watched his stories for the craic.

I quote "I'm no influencer, I don't give a duck about instgram, it means nothing to me"

So why does he have an 'enquiries' email in his bio?! 🙈

This child is a tool. I really can't find the words for these people. Part of me actually now thinks they're doing it for the publicity. We're all talking about it here and then people (like me) head over and, although we're not following, watch their stories.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She will maybe learn to keep her phone in her bag from now on 🤣🤣 she was one of the ones who posted videos of Brendan's party like 3 months ago. She will be on everyone's blacklist for parties 🤣🤣


Not sure... He owns house of McCauley
Yeah sorry got him mixed up with someone else
 
off we go to Level 5, big thanks to all the bleeping influencers who have not given a duck all summer long.
people should be held accountable for their actions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 25
Never seen a thread on laurab
Hope that works!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Just looked at that Moran lad, disgusting attitude, I think he has small man syndrome 🥺
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
What did you search for on Ali express?
If you take a screenshot of the brush and run it through Ali it will bring it up.
Do that for anything you wish to buy you see anyone plugging clothes /jewellery included. You’d be surprised at what you’d find!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Nospringchicken has given her take on it all, and it sums it up perfectly. Give back. Make amends. And apologise properly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2