Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose if u go into tesco they dont take your details. Their shop wont be any different.
no but
Supermarkets is the one place that vigilance has been in for months when all these places were closed, the layout and product interactions totally different to the kid in a candy shop masses ascending on a beauty store

you don’t stand about taking selfies with the other shoppers nor the checkout staff

and ....the manager in Tescos doesn’t take you for a piss up after you have done your shopping either
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
no but
Supermarkets is the one place that vigilance has been in for months when all these places were closed, the layout and product interactions totally different to the kid in a candy shop masses ascending on a beauty store

you don’t stand about taking selfies with the other shoppers nor the checkout staff

and ....the manager in Tescos doesn’t take you for a piss up after you have done your shopping either
No i agree. Im not defending them he got it wrong. I think he knows that. And i hope none of them get the virus. I think we would all love to be partying but ive been in the house working, eating, sleeping since march
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Check out Miriam Mullins story. She was on congratulating bperfect on event, obviously got called out by her followers and she’s having a tit fit at her followers. She cant see that she’s condoning the behaviour of bperfect by congratulating them but we should all be ok about it because she didn’t go.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the tiktok Brendan had on his stories earlier today then deleted??
Of a girl saying “sorry, sorry, sorry.....psych” while looking all apologetic and sad with no make up on, and then it flipped to the same girl just after she said psych and she had Halloween make up done?

Brendan, bperfect and others who were there on Thursday night were all tagged in it.

Like he didn’t mean it at all, we all know that, and then he shared the video acknowledging that!!

pleaae tell me someone else seen it!?
Yes I seen it. Wonder y he deleted it 🤔🤔

Check out Miriam Mullins story. She was on congratulating bperfect on event, obviously got called out by her followers and she’s having a tit fit at her followers. She cant see that she’s condoning the behaviour of bperfect by congratulating them but we should all be ok about it because she didn’t go.
Comparing Brendan's event with weddings allowed to go ahead with 50 People. Entirely missed the point! And how could her followers not be mad at her for congratulating Brendan on her story, the event doesn't deserve congrats. I don't get what it is that they don't understand??!?? Or they stupid?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 11
I also saw that tik Tok on his Insta. He literally doesn’t give a rit. Very silly move for someone who considers themselves a business man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Why does this paul guy think hes jesus christ and needs to call everyone out publicly on his platform when they mess up? He seems to revel in it.
I don’t think he thinks he’s Jesus he’s just calling them out and sharing messages from followers. Fair play to him I say, I wouldn’t have know about it otherwise along with a few other things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I don’t think he thinks he’s Jesus he’s just calling them out and sharing messages from followers. Fair play to him I say, I wouldn’t have know about it otherwise along with a few other things.
But paul would not call out so sue or conor or Ellie when they travelled to Ibiza and Portugal, it’s was a few days before Ellie and conor was due to fly out to Ibiza he stopped naming and shaming people as he was up conor a at the time
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I bought bperfect golden hour glow tan once after being sucked in by influencers (I know, I know, the first and last time I let myself get “influenced”) and it was mit even tho they were all raving about it. It’s basically like the sally Hansen liquid tan. Comes up straight away but comes off horribly. At least sally Hansen is a decent price!! Never bothered trying any other product as that one did not match description and certainly wouldn’t go near it after last night!

But paul would not call out so sue or conor or Ellie when they travelled to Ibiza and Portugal, it’s was a few days before Ellie and conor was due to fly out to Ibiza he stopped naming and shaming people as he was up conor a at the time
Ah I guess so, I don’t know much about who they are and only lately started following paul due to the call outs. He should be calling out fairly and not picking and choosing, my apologies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Check out Miriam Mullins story. She was on congratulating bperfect on event, obviously got called out by her followers and she’s having a tit fit at her followers. She cant see that she’s condoning the behaviour of bperfect by congratulating them but we should all be ok about it because she didn’t go.
Just watched her stories she sounds confused 🤣 basically she doesn’t mind everyone else doing what they want and fair play to them but she’ll not be doing it and is moaning about it because she’s not... Miriams a lick a and doesn’t want to step on anyone’s toes
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently this is what social distancing and masks indoors looks like.... According to Brendan and co.

Apologies for the red scribbles.... Don't wanna put people's names or bakes on tattle 🤣

 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 9
I bought bperfect golden hour glow tan once after being sucked in by influencers (I know, I know, the first and last time I let myself get “influenced”) and it was mit even tho they were all raving about it. It’s basically like the sally Hansen liquid tan. Comes up straight away but comes off horribly. At least sally Hansen is a decent price!! Never bothered trying any other product as that one did not match description and certainly wouldn’t go near it after last night!


Ah I guess so, I don’t know much about who they are and only lately started following paul due to the call outs. He should be calling out fairly and not picking and choosing, my apologies.
Those that shout the loudest are normally the worst culprits of all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
In the video I can see AMMUA Mam Dee also I gather her daughter Aoife Maguire is also there as she said it was her mam birthday too I gather that was who they are singing to also notice Aoife has now turned her account on private now 🤔. Think they all have a lot to answer for but all keeping tight lipped
won’t be going there again so
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice Tony his boyfriend not being involved or in any of the photos/videos? Split up or was Tony the only one known there was a global pandemic going on?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I bought bperfect golden hour glow tan once after being sucked in by influencers (I know, I know, the first and last time I let myself get “influenced”) and it was mit even tho they were all raving about it. It’s basically like the sally Hansen liquid tan. Comes up straight away but comes off horribly. At least sally Hansen is a decent price!! Never bothered trying any other product as that one did not match description and certainly wouldn’t go near it after last night!


Ah I guess so, I don’t know much about who they are and only lately started following paul due to the call outs. He should be calling out fairly and not picking and choosing, my apologies.
Without me tryna influence you, I bought the tan from lidl and ye know what? It's probably one of the best I've tried 😅😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
My issue with his apology and damage control attempts since is this, he advertised it as a "meet the staff"event. Thats shows forsight as everyone knows they are not staff. It was selfish as duck and trying to justify by saying it was generating jobs is bs. Every other brand has done online launches, why is he above the rules!? Just own up and apologise for being greedy. He showed his true colours by comtinuing to work with ellie kelly after all her blatent rule breaking imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
so I’ve just read everything everyone has said and omg I can’t believe I use to love ellie kelly soooo much but now since the whole santorini holiday and then the bperfect event and the way she reacted towards everyone for her “apology” I’ve just realised how fake she is her and conor ryan 🤮🤮 I can’t believe I’m only clicking on now

also arianna uploaded to her story about an hour ago it wasn’t an apology, she just kept saying how much hate she has received today and that people shouldn’t be commenting on what people are doing with their lives etc but I defo think the main influencers got told at broken shaker about the uproar they had caused and were told not to post anything from then onwards but obv other people put stuff up but omg bet they all wished they could turn back time now 🥴🥴🥴
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
My issue with his apology and damage control attempts since is this, he advertised it as a "meet the staff"event. Thats shows forsight as everyone knows they are not staff. It was selfish as duck and trying to justify by saying it was generating jobs is bs. Every other brand has done online launches, why is he above the rules!? Just own up and apologise for being greedy. He showed his true colours by comtinuing to work with ellie kelly after all her blatent rule breaking imo
He licks Ellie Kelly’s hole I remember him raving about her ages ago and wondering why he was so obsessed with her
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
What is it with brendans choice in clothes? He looks like a cav, just shows money can't buy class
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
Who is the leaked WhatsApp message Claire Balding is taking about?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4