Boxing Day Sale bargains

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a bunch of clothes from Next online today, and delivery date to store states Middle of January? Anyone else got this?

picked up a few Ariana grande perfumes in the sale. Yay!

Reactions: 3
I keep refreshing the lush website to see if they will have an online sale this year but it’s not looking good - a shame really when they should be encouraging people to stay home and not crowd into their shops

Reactions: 5
I’ve bought quite a lot of clothes online but nothing specific.

I keep refreshing the lush website to see if they will have an online sale this year but it’s not looking good - a shame really when they should be encouraging people to stay home and not crowd into their shops
2B44E889-2BA1-4218-B8CF-B98BAEABDFAA.jpeg

a friend of mine went into the store… no gift sets. Only shower gels.

Me too. I like lush bits.

Next seems awful for kids stuff this year? There’s literally itching in either of my sons ages??! Annoying as I normally do a stock up!

Reactions: 2
Next seems awful for kids stuff this year? There’s literally itching in either of my sons ages??! Annoying as I normally do a stock up!
I managed to get 3 little bird tops for my boy, and the delivery date is end of Jan!

Got a bunch of clothes from Next online today, and delivery date to store states Middle of January? Anyone else got this?

Yes - they do that quite often. What I always found infuriating is when it comes to delivery they come into the store different days so you end up making multiple trips sometimes

The new look sale is good got a couple of pairs of jeans for a tenner each. Apart from that I don’t think they are all that great this year.
Oh that’s not bad. Was this online or instore?

I agree! We have a 5 and 3 year old and honestly didn’t find much at all for either.

The majority of my Next sale order is coming on 11th Jan but some of it is estimated to arrive in Feb!
As others have said there is very little kids stuff available. I usually use the sales to stock up on stuff for the children, sometimes next size up etc but for the last year or so the sales have been quite poor. I think the quality has reduced a bit too which is a shame because it always used to be reliably good. I've also found sizing is really hit and miss these days, esp for women's clothes. I did get some nice cushions though!

I ordered some bits from Next sale before Christmas, but like said above there wasn't an awful lot really. Also a few bits from Gap yesterday when they had an extra 10% off, only for the kids though.

Has anyone found that the sales in general aren't that great this year, not many big savings to be had? Had my eye on winter coats on Boden or White Stuff, and both only have £20ish off, so still £120+. I can't justify that on a coat, £75 or so I may have treated myself.

Ive found the sales pretty naff for a while now tbh . .
Waterstones have 50% off hardback books for 3 days though, this included diarys so got myself a lovely bee decorated diary by Cath Kidstone.
Im actually on the hunt for a luxury candle . . Any ideas?

Popped into next today on my way home from work it was absolutely dead inside and I managed to get loads of stuff from all departments

The majority of my Next sale order is coming on 11th Jan but some of it is estimated to arrive in Feb!
As others have said there is very little kids stuff available. I usually use the sales to stock up on stuff for the children, sometimes next size up etc but for the last year or so the sales have been quite poor. I think the quality has reduced a bit too which is a shame because it always used to be reliably good. I've also found sizing is really hit and miss these days, esp for women's clothes. I did get some nice cushions though!
oh fucks sake! I move house on Jan 4th. Rang next last night and they said if they change the address of the delivery, the order will be cancelled and items will go missing. Looks like I’m going to have to drive back to get it.

I like next clothes for my little boy, but I haven’t been impressed with the joggers that I’ve bought. T-shirts are okay, but joggers always seem to be too skinny or too long.

Went to Superdrug today to try and get a perfume set but there was none. Picked up some of their laying lab perfume instead for £5. Handy to keep in my bag.

Off subject slightly but I want to get myself a decent pair of wellies. Do I need to buy a size up? I've never had wellies before so not sure if I need a 6 or get my regular 5