Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you need two people to blow dry your hair? In all the 52 years I’ve been going to hairdressers i have only ever been blow dried by one person at a time? Is this a new thing or just especially for the human phenomenon that is Georgie?
My daughter does. However she has hagrid hair 😂😂 extremely thick, curly and below her waste

Why do you need two people to blow dry your hair? In all the 52 years I’ve been going to hairdressers i have only ever been blow dried by one person at a time? Is this a new thing or just especially for the human phenomenon that is Georgie?
to get her out of there quicker 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or did her hair look absolutely no different than before she had it done??

Reactions: 11
Apparently April Scott is not the greatest hair dresser.
She literally bleaches the tit out of your hair that's why she has these amazing transformations. Where people go from brunettes to blondes in one sitting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She is thee most self righteous person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across.
moaning because there’s a look fantastic delay, does she think she is the only person that ordered? 😂 honesssstly (said in bad mummys voice with her pretend lisp)

Reactions: 8
She is thee most self righteous person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across.
moaning because there’s a look fantastic delay, does she think she is the only person that ordered? 😂 honesssstly (said in bad mummys voice with her pretend lisp)
Exactly this! She ordered one of their most popular items during the Black Friday offers - of course it wasn’t going to just arrive over night! Add on top of all of the new COVID rules places of work are putting into place!

She should just be thankful that she can afford such luxuries - there are many people going without right now so they can afford to give their children a magical Christmas and she’s just whinging about feckin shampoo!!

She absolutely loves herself doesn’t she 😂 the ashy tone does nothing for her and really washes her and ages her

Reactions: 8
How weird that she has Mummy and Daddy around for Dinner, but not the secret Grandma that lives with them that she barely mentions.
Her swooshy hair and her love for herself makes me sick

Apparently April Scott is not the greatest hair dresser.
She literally bleaches the tit out of your hair that's why she has these amazing transformations. Where people go from brunettes to blondes in one sitting
Yup!!! If you go on the Instagram you barely ever see anybody with brunette hair. It’s like they don’t like brunettes or anything other than blonde in there. And for some reason always a huge waiting list to be booked in there.

Reactions: 2
She’s going to have a shock when her kids dont aspire to do the same

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She makes such a show for her parents. Either cooking fancy food (fyi that Mac and cheese looked rank) or full make up and swishy outfit to go over there. Pretends they are so close but rarely sees them and is never relaxed when she does. Same as her marriage, portrays it’s the happiest and best ever but Really it’s tit. No wonder she gets validation from the internet, the people in her actual life make her feel worthless

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She makes such a show for her parents. Either cooking fancy food (fyi that Mac and cheese looked rank) or full make up and swishy outfit to go over there. Pretends they are so close but rarely sees them and is never relaxed when she does. Same as her marriage, portrays it’s the happiest and best ever but Really it’s tit. No wonder she gets validation from the internet, the people in her actual life make her feel worthless
They probably didn’t approve of her going for a married man so trying to prove she made the right choice

Reactions: 6
It looked like over cooked pasta and cheese grated over the top. No. Just no

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.