Boss_Mummy_sale #3 Jingle Jangle those bracelets are rank, imagine the sound when she gives Scott a … hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back with the driveway workouts..que the texts from her neighbours gushing over her and telling her they've missed seeing her do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was going to say the same. If you are well use to it alcohol doesn't affect you in the same way it would someone who only drinks once a week. I don't have an issue with people drinking but do think when you become a parent and especially one to a small baby that no you shouldn't be drinking to excess. And that goes for both parents, not just the mum. Why didn't her and scott take it in turns to drink you know so that the kids could maybe have one sober parent at least? And yes their needs should come before yours. Obviously when the kids are a bit older staying up until 11 at night isn't so much of a big deal but isn't ideal for young children/babies.
Geez even one a week seems a lot compared to me, haha I used to drink a lot but once became a parent realised it just seems pointless, a nice glass of wine with a meal outside the house is enjoyable rather than a need to get pissed georgie is a lot older than me yet still seems seems think getting pissed is cool 😎 😀 noone is impressed BM and by the way that's why all your exercising isn't working as much as you'd like, alcohol is the worst especially all the sugary cocktails you drink. Cocktail in a can ...classy.. or should I said posh totty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back with the driveway workouts..que the texts from her neighbours gushing over her and telling her they've missed seeing her do it 😂
😂

her form is terrible! No wonder she often moans about her back!

Reactions: 6
Can she not see she has an alcohol problem? She’s in denial surely, because normal people would be embarrassed to show how much she casually drinks. Drinking because she was in a queue longer than expected?! Crazy
She'll justify it as 'still being on holiday'. An alcoholic can justify every last drink they have.

Reactions: 9
Still on the driveway. Something wrong with the garden Georgie!? And also, same old hat!!

View attachment 730649
I bet the neighbours absolutely piss themselves laughing at this flabby alki prancing around, with a dumbell in one hand and a glass of cheap wine in the other 🤣🤣🤣🥴

Reminds me of a woman I know, she goes out running every single morning past the local morrisons. She pretends she's such a health freak and credit's her tiny figure to her routine... when we all know the real reason is that she goes out on the piss instead of eating, runs to try and cure her hangover and goes past morrisons so she can top up her vodka 🤣👀

• Haha
Random….but I have to say this is my absolute favourite thread on tattle!!! 😍 Georgie is the gift that keeps on giving! If I ever question my mothering skills, I quickly remind myself of Georgie and feel 100% better 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd love to know where she buys her clothes from?? Looks like a mix of Jane Norman/Bay trading Co 😳x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
April Scott is an amazing hairdresser, she has people travel for hours to come to her salon, so how does BM make her hair look so tit? It doesn't suit her at all. She'll have a box dye over it back to chocolate brown by Christmas

Reactions: 11
Your skirt is quite clearly not white …
And shoes in the house...dirty minger! I have to agree this is my favourite tattle too, she is the total opposite of a friend I would want in my life, I don’t know how people put up with her🙄

Your skirt is quite clearly not white …
Even My 63 year old mum wouldn’t wear that top. It’s absolutely disgusting 🤢
And wearing all white so she can walk round the neighbourhood and show off her tan. 🙄

I’ve got a question.....has Scott actually got a personality??? He’s always so grumpy, such an unfun Dad and husband. I wonder what the appeal was 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.