Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leoed92

Probs thinks it’s free advertising
He’s an even shitter parent than she is as he can’t even pretended he likes those poor kids. He is the biggest ick to me anyway, but he constantly wears Monster branded coats & clothes, i find this so odd. If he worked in Asda, would he be on the beach in his Asda top 😭 I can half forgive a decent outdoor / winter coat but absolutely NOT a t shirt on the beach.

Reactions: 2

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
I am culled so forgive the confusion but was she crying before Q got the talc??

Also - if so, why is she crying about the light being on in the loft… she needs to give her head a wobble!

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I am culled so forgive the confusion but was she crying before Q got the talc??

Also - if so, why is she crying about the light being on in the loft… she needs to give her head a wobble!
She was crying after he got the talc. Apparently both the kids bedrooms have holes in their ceiling now so the light would have kept them awake

• Wow

Pivot

VIP Member
They boarded up the ceiling in S's room though so how is light getting in? Also Q sleeps with that bloody projector going round and round so doubt he would be bothered by a bit of light anyway. Builders sound bloody useless though!

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I am creasing at ‘sex pot’ 😂😂
---

I don’t know if her grammar is wrong but it’s like she is saying the childminder is her client??

Also - firm believer that accidents happen… errrmmm, that’s just plain weird! I really wish DFS would use this against her when she is whinging about the bloody footstool!
So maybe the childminder is bestie 7643289 and we just don’t know as she never mentions it on ig…

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Does bootcamp really burn 500 calories!

I have just been for a 5 mile run and burnt 480!
Most likely, it will follow HIIT methods, so will maximise the effort.
I can burn 500+ calories doing a 1 hr Zumba class.