Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
So the jeans and top outfit that she changed out of, has appeared on the grid…yet despite apparently having lots of messages about it the grid post has no comments?! 🤣
Can hear the kids in the garden but doesn’t look like they’re having any of the bbq food 😒
IMG_0546.jpeg
IMG_0547.png
IMG_0548.png
IMG_0549.png
IMG_0550.png

Reactions: 3

HMC

VIP Member
Not sure I’d be letting the kids be in their rooms when these clumsy builders are there. Wouldn’t a normal mother react a little different when something was dropped right where their kids sleep and play. But of course the leg of a foot stool gives her pure rage!😡

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Thought she had a team of 8…….then suddenly it’s 1.
I know the numbers differ depending on the stage of the build but this is hilarious after all her bragging about her massive Reno which is just your standard loft conversion with a dormer window plus a separate Kitchen and dining room being knocked through into 1 large space.

the way she’s gone on you’d think it was a total rebuild.

also, anyone else think this is when the builder does a runner and they never see him or their money again? I’ve never known so many accidents in such a short space of time.
I'm not even sure she's having a dormer on the loft as they would have done this first because that would be safer and give them more room.... oh yeah they'd rather fall through the ceilings

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
The amount of noise her bracelets make 😱. How could you stand that. Unnecessary noise annoys me so much.
She sounds like a caretaker who has one million keys. Can hear her coming miles before you see her 🤣
More cheap crap - the cards for the toy are so thin paper like, they’ll be useless and lost.
IMG_0393.png
IMG_0394.png
IMG_0395.png
IMG_0396.png
IMG_0397.png
IMG_0398.png
IMG_0399.png

Don’t think she’s mentioned the cat for a while. I wonder if it’s gone? The poor cat wasn’t happy anyway but I’d imagine less so with building work going on I can see her using that as an excuse