Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap - everything is about Georgie.

One of her 1.5M besties lost their mum and she invited herself to the hospital to be there, then immediately starts planning a wedding and hen do when they haven’t even got a death certificate or funeral planned.

makes everything about herself - multiple stories every week showing herself crying and drinking because any minor inconvenience can ‘get in the bin’.

she won’t pay for anything for the kids - swimming lessons for her favourite child were too ‘spenny’ even though they are a life skill. Happily spends £100s on herself every week though.

the home Reno has barely started but it’s going to be something from the noughties based on her dress sense and the mess she’s already made of the lounge with oversized snake tank, badly designed media wall, badly chosen sofas etc

Please add anything I may have missed

Reactions: 20
Recap - everything is about Georgie.

One of her 1.5M besties lost their mum and she invited herself to the hospital to be there, then immediately starts planning a wedding and hen do when they haven’t even got a death certificate or funeral planned.

makes everything about herself - multiple stories every week showing herself crying and drinking because any minor inconvenience can ‘get in the bin’.

she won’t pay for anything for the kids - swimming lessons for her favourite child were too ‘spenny’ even though they are a life skill. Happily spends £100s on herself every week though.

the home Reno has barely started but it’s going to be something from the noughties based on her dress sense and the mess she’s already made of the lounge with oversized snake tank, badly designed media wall, badly chosen sofas etc

Please add anything I may have missed
Grandad died
She still works 60 hour weeks. Despite filming every second of her life which never shows her doing any work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her and Non Scottie can’t bear each others company for very long, always have to drag some besties around to make it a ‘good’ weekend. Chin Chin Daaarlings 🙄🍷🥂🍻🍹🧉🧊🍸🍺

Reactions: 15
SNH really does come across as a controlling wanker
I was culled years ago but I never thought he came across as controlling, I always just thought he came across as completely sick of her shite and the stuff she showed she thought was cute was just him absolutely scunnered.

He definitely gives me sleazy old man vibes though can imagine him being an absolute creeper on staff nights out etc and always going for young girls who simper after him.

I definitely think their marriage is all but dead in the water and they both know it but he’s not prepared to start paying child and spousal maintenance again, especially when she doesn’t have an employee salary… he’d be rinsed. So he’ll grin and bear it meanwhile she’ll get more and more manic the more he “works away”… I think a lot of her spending and also her drinking is for a serotonin fix because she realised her life if nothing short of a shambles.

Reactions: 23
I too, was part of the great cull… this thread lets me glimpse her car crash life.

SNH gives me the willies and not in a good way.

She is stuck in the 90’s, determined never to leave. Her taste is in her arse. The house is tacky imo.

It’s the kids I feel sorry for, S seemed to be much longed for but it’s clear it was to keep the fella for reasons I can’t fathom - once a cheater, always a cheater!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs just realised it’s Burns Night this week - queue Boss twit making an epic burns night feast for her Scottish husband who isn’t even Scottish!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was culled years ago but I never thought he came across as controlling, I always just thought he came across as completely sick of her shite and the stuff she showed she thought was cute was just him absolutely scunnered.

He definitely gives me sleazy old man vibes though can imagine him being an absolute creeper on staff nights out etc and always going for young girls who simper after him.

I definitely think their marriage is all but dead in the water and they both know it but he’s not prepared to start paying child and spousal maintenance again, especially when she doesn’t have an employee salary… he’d be rinsed. So he’ll grin and bear it meanwhile she’ll get more and more manic the more he “works away”… I think a lot of her spending and also her drinking is for a serotonin fix because she realised her life if nothing short of a shambles.
Absolutely agree. It’s just little things she’s posted recently that definitely don’t paint him in a great light. She makes it sound like it’s his way or no way.
but also I could not bothered with her tit and having a phone shoved in my face constantly so maybe he had a point

Reactions: 5
Q permanently with a bloody dummy clipped to him I’m sorry but he’s way to old to be having it 24/7 now

Reactions: 14
So they got rid of the coffee table for that foot stall, seems an odd choice when they eat 90% of their meals of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone needs to point out to her that tulips are poisonous to cats. Or maybe it’s her ploy to get rid of her favourite pet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think those flowers on there are asking to be knocked on the floor? My 2 year old would swing something round or run around and they’d be gone
Yes. Again, looks like a house with no kids!! And the flowers look really tit (and not at all practical) on the footstall. Why has she not put them on the new shelves?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.