Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you point me in the right direction to read this in the right place, please? 😂

So the buzz around Westminster is that Johnson’s latest squeeze Carrie has moved out, Johnson already into his second affair since his most recent kid was born, and he is drinking heavily. Being openly discussed in the corridors of the Commons.
Earlier in the thread it was meantioned that he's a black out drunk. I don't know if it's just me but there does seem something about him that is a bit different lately............ more subdued. He certainly seems like he wants to do a runner.

Reactions: 4
Carrie wasn't there with him at the Battle of Britain service and the Scottish Holiday was fishy as duck.

Oh well. It's not like he has form for leaving women holding the baby. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Earlier in the thread it was meantioned that he's a black out drunk. I don't know if it's just me but there does seem something about him that is a bit different lately............ more subdued. He certainly seems like he wants to do a runner.
He's worked out that he will go down as one of, if not the worst post-war PM. He has always probably grasped that he won;t get much money for post-PM speeches like Thatcher, Major and Blair have done, and he won't be thought of as another Churchill, more another BennyHill.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you point me in the right direction to read this in the right place, please? 😂

So the buzz around Westminster is that Johnson’s latest squeeze Carrie has moved out, Johnson already into his second affair since his most recent kid was born, and he is drinking heavily. Being openly discussed in the corridors of the Commons.
Ooh! How accurate has your source been in the past?

Reactions: 2
I know I'm not one to talk with my certain obsession with Raab but I just can't get why BoJo gets so many women. I imagine he could be quite charismatic but still.
I just get slobbery St Bernard vibes. There is absolutely no way on earth he is generous in bed. I feel ill just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just get slobbery St Bernard vibes. There is absolutely no way on earth he is generous in bed. I feel ill just thinking about it.
Wham bam thank you ma'am, (mainly because he won't remember your name). To be honest you wouldn't want it to last.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone on Mumsnet said their friend had shagged him and said he’s ‘surprisingly kinky’. I’m afraid that made me feel really 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Lots of Mumsnetters have shagged MP’s. A few of them claimed to have done Raab.

Reactions: 1
Yes, definitely something different! I wondered if it was the lingering effects of Covid, but heavy drinking and his life being a mess would also explain it!! He seems to have aged significantly in the last year.

Reactions: 3
Is this in real time?

" In the week Boris Johnson told Britons the UK was in for another six months of misery, his fiancée has been staying at the £600-a-night Grand Hotel Tremezzo in northern Italy with three girlfriends. "

It seems to have been in the last week or so. Certainly fuels the breakup rumours - although the top rated DM comments are mostly "LET HER HAVE A HOLIDAY!" and aren't catching on to the implication

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.