Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gove being sacked is the best thing to happen out of this now Patel and raab next pls

Reactions: 8
Raab won't be sacked, he will just sit in the corner and no one will notice he is there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Goves been called a snake 🐍. It's becoming quite the hun Facebook Post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF has this country come to? I mean, I know it's been going on for years now, but honestly. Tin pot dictatorships do better than this. Going to bed in a min to watch Sky News and wonder if we will still have any form of govt by the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It just sounds like he's having a massive tantrum now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You've got it in one. So when he became PM I thought he was a buffoon, then he won me round, then he confused me, and now it's time for him to be replaced. Gawd knows what other countries think of our Governments shenanigans.

Reactions: 2
What’s he going to do? Keep sacking people until theres just him left?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jeez surely he now can't form a government. What is going on? If he can't form a government, doesn't the government have to be dissolved? Who on earth is going to take a 5 minute job? I almost feel sorry for him. He clearly has no one in his family who cares enough about him to talk him down from this shitshow.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he can appoint all the Rees Mogg family as ministers? They breed like rabbits.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.