Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t think of anything worse in politics than a general election and letting scum sturgeon get anywhere near a coalition

Reactions: 2
Blimey I take a few hours off to do some cleaning (failed) and water the garden pots... cannot wait for the 6.30 news to see if there's some sort of round up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't get over the arrogance of him. Absolutely zero humility. Never again am I going to walk in to a meeting feeling nervous after watching that Liaison Committee :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t think of anything worse in politics than a general election and letting scum sturgeon get anywhere near a coalition
she is another one! her and her followers act like petulant children who don't understand the word NO!

They could always get him assessed by a psychiatrist?
I reckon he needs one the buffoon is deranged! rocking in his chair like psycho

• Haha
she is another one! her and her followers act like petulant children who don't understand the word NO!
it is a shame Scotland unionists cannot get their heads together and form a party to get rid of her once and for all. Anyone who needs to pull in the Green Party to get a majority should not be in power

Reactions: 1
it is a shame Scotland unionists cannot get their heads together and form a party to get rid of her once and for all. Anyone who needs to pull in the Green Party to get a majority should not be in power
the referendum time was horrendous, I certainly don't want another one and to be honest the majority of people here I've spoken to don't want another one

Reactions: 5
the referendum time was horrendous, I certainly don't want another one and to be honest the majority of people here I've spoken to don't want another one
Her and her crazy supporters are the only people who want another one and there aren’t many. I fear boris going will lead to her getting her referendum and she will be horrendous for the next year, poisoning everyone’s mind at any given opportunity.

Reactions: 1
He's probably loving all the commotion this is causing... just resign and have some self respect for yourself.

He certainly does know how to put up a fight but I'm not sure I admire him for that.

Her and her crazy supporters are the only people who want another one and there aren’t many. I fear boris going will lead to her getting her referendum and she will be horrendous for the next year, poisoning everyone’s mind at any given opportunity.
yip agree!

Larry the cat has just joined the rebels at the No 10 showdown meeting..One mogg who has no delusions of grandeur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Larry the cat has just joined the rebels at the No 10 showdown meeting..One mogg who has no delusions of grandeur.
Given that it’s looking like it will be only Boris and Nadine Dorries left by the end of the day, Larry is being asked to be Chancellor of the Exchequer. Well it was him or Nadine? So it was always going to be the Larster as Boris will refer to him henceforth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All joking aside, the fact that he refuses to go is feeling very trumpian. These feel like unprecedented times. He simply will not go willingly and that’s really concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All joking aside, the fact that he refuses to go is feeling very trumpian. These feel like unprecedented times. He simply will not go willingly and that’s really concerning.
Absolutely. This is unprecedented. No UK PM has ever refused to resign when in this sort of position before. The man’s arrogance is off the scale. Matched only by his incompetence and mendacity.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.