Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt Hancock will be fishing out a fresh polo neck and gazing wistfully at his phone...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell!
So that’s Nadine Dorries promoted to Chancellor and Arse kisser in Chief and Michael Fabricant taking over from Javid. Fabulous.
How long can we expect Fabricant to last with his mouth 😂

Reactions: 2
Rees Mogg and Patel bring out the psychopath in me. The anger that rages in me isn't normal. I'm watching him being interviewed and I want to smash things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh dear, its not looking good for old Boris now. He should take what little remains of his dignity and just go. He's been on his last legs for months.

Reactions: 10
£10 for a packet of Lurkpak butter??!!
the time it takes to tag all these good's never mind all the stock that will be sitting in the warehouse the empty shelves awaiting replenishment don't expect supermarkets to take on more staff, I no longer do a weekly shop because the shelf life is shocking its a well running saying in our home the sell by date runs out by the time you reach the car park! its only going to get worse!

Reactions: 4
Steve Barclay for Health then.
Desperate times if you have to send your Chief of Staff into the wild.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.