Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The guy is utter embarrassment to our country.

The fact that no one laughs should be a clue to the fact he's thought of outside Britain as an utter cockwomble.
Least he brushed his hair. You can’t rock up at the UN looking like a disheveled tramp.

Reactions: 1

Blurp

VIP Member
There hasn't been any requirement for banns in the Catholic church for decades.
Probably the only mention of an upcoming wedding these days will be in the section of the parish bulletin that lists this week's services!
Don't you have to post a notice of intent to marry at the local registrar office for that time though? Certainly I remember that Madonna and Guy Ritchie had to for three weeks before their marriage at Dornoch.

A friend discovered that her Catholic wedding wasn't legal because the certificate hadn't been signed by the registrar at the time when they went to register their firstborn; she and her husband were falling about laughing, her mother was having hysterics about Living In Sin, and the priest was talking about Being Married in the Eyes of God. Luckily the relevant registrar was tracked down in retirement to sign the papers so they didn't have to have a quicky civil wedding to tidy the mess up 😁.

I have no idea what the English rules are.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I can’t see how. She must know exactly what he’s like, bearing in mind his track record and the fact that she was one of the women he was shagging behind his wife’s back.
She might have managed to put a padlock on his underpants for now, but if I was her I’d have no confidence whatsoever that he will control his wandering eye and even more wandering dick.
He was probably thanking God that the camera caught Handcock not him...

Well one way for him to save money would be to invest in some condoms. Kids are expensive!

The comment about having sex with him being like having a sack of custard on top of you reminded me of the great description given by an angry ex mistress of the revolting and obese Tory MP Sir Nicholas Soames.

She said having sex with Soames was like having a large wardrobe fall on top of you with the key sticking out.
That is my fave quote of the day - I thank you!

• Haha
This Afghanistan situation is bumming me out. Someone do something! But not us, because we're useless. China?

• Sad

Reverend

VIP Member
Yeah he’s fucking useless. He was like a rabbit in the headlights when Boris had Covid and he had to step up, but he still should be speaking out about this.
It will be interesting to see what happens at the next election. His majority has gone from 28,000 in 2015 to 3,000 in 2019. Will he keep his seat?