Body Image Issues & ED Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck for tomorrow ❤.

Been thinking of people here. Things aren’t great. Work’s been tit and the really bad habits are back. I can’t even talk on the phone to my mum because my mind is too preoccupied. Wife is 50/50 angry and worried. I’m on my own until 7 or 8 so behaviours run rampant. I have no energy or desire to curb them because they are making the work situation better. I know where this ends. I don’t care atm.
Oh gosh I’m so so sorry.
I don’t even know what to say. We care. You are so worth caring for.
Please keep talking here if you like? We’re here for you X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know it’s so dangerous and life threatening and heartbreaking to experience but sometimes it’s the only coping mechanism on which one can rely and if it’s allowing you to brave another day then it’s better than the alternative. Can you do anything to keep yourself safe? If you can’t entirely avoid the behaviours right now then maybe there’s a way to minimise the harm they might cause? And you do care, darling. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t have shared. There’s a part of you that cares very much. Do what you can to keep that part going and sharing x

• Heart
Reactions: 3