Bodies - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching Bodies on Netflix? It’s a medical corruption drama based in a London hospital, it’s really bingeworthy I only started this morning and on episode 7 already it’s amazing!

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else watching Bodies on Netflix? It’s a medical corruption drama based in a London hospital, it’s really bingeworthy I only started this morning and on episode 7 already it’s amazing!
I've not seen it yet but will definitely take a look.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is this quite an old series with Max Beasley and Patrick Baladi? By creator of Line of Duty. It was on BBC I Player a few years ago. I enjoyed it, glad I wasn't pregnant when watching though, quite a bit of it sat with crossed legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this quite an old series with Max Beasley and Patrick Baladi? By creator of Line of Duty. It was on BBC I Player a few years ago. I enjoyed it, glad I wasn't pregnant when watching though, quite a bit of it sat with crossed legs.
Yes! This is my first time ever watching it but I see it has been around for years! I agree omg I wouldn’t be having kids after watching this😂😂😂 I’m so glued to it on season 2 already. I’ll probably have season 3 finished tonight if there’s enough hours in the day 😂

I liked Keith Allen's character and the fact in real life him and his assistant went on to marry in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I started watching this off the back of this post - so good! My hubby is hooked too and he normally says I'm lame for watching medical dramas.

• Heart
I was gutted there weren’t more seasons. Found it really good, but made me scared for people I know who are pregnant!

• Heart
I think I’m gonna rewatch it already I loved it so much!! Finished it all over 3 days. It was so gripping!! So glad others are enjoying it too!!

I have been enjoying this series. I can't believe I missed it the first time round. It's just my sort of thing. I love the sharp dialogue, the dead-pan delivery and the variety of characters - my favourite is Mr Whitman.

The fact that it was made in 2004 means that it is deliciously un-PC. There is no way the kind of language and references used in the script would be used now.

I read that of all the medical dramas shown in dramas, medical professionals rate Bodies as the most realistic, which is very worrying. The thought of trying to save lives, where situations change within minutes, as well as tackling toxic management issues with arrogant colleagues - all working to their own agendas - is truly appalling. No wonder all the medics I know are heavy drinkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have been enjoying this series. I can't believe I missed it the first time round. It's just my sort of thing. I love the sharp dialogue, the dead-pan delivery and the variety of characters - my favourite is Mr Whitman.

The fact that it was made in 2004 means that it is deliciously un-PC. There is no way the kind of language and references used in the script would be used now.

I read that of all the medical dramas shown in dramas, medical professionals rate Bodies as the most realistic, which is very worrying. The thought of trying to save lives, where situations change within minutes, as well as tackling toxic management issues with arrogant colleagues - all working to their own agendas - is truly appalling. No wonder all the medics I know are heavy drinkers.
Totally agree with everything you’ve said!

Having worked in the nhs for many years (since left!!) I can absolutely confirm this kind of toxic management does go on and ignored and brushed away and it’s barbaric. Anyone who blows the whistle really is singled out and made to feel their only option is to leave. It’s horrible. Obviously can’t speak for everywhere but I worked in various hospitals including different trust areas and it’s shocking what goes on and how senior people really think they’re above everyone it’s a really rotten culture.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just to add, I'm loving the music that's always on the radio too - someone obviously really loved their 90s indie!

I watched this when it originally came out and I loved it!! Max Beesley is soooo sexy!!
Well worth a watch if you love hospital dramas and don't mind sex and graphic medical scenes!

• Heart
I just watched it this weekend, it was bloody incredible. Hands down one of the best series I’ve ever watched!

Reactions: 6