Bodies- Netflix drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else watching this?
A crime drama where the same dead body is found in London across 4 time eras- 1890, 1940s , modern day and future.
Stephen Graham is the headline name in this.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just finished episode 4 and the whole thing seems to have shifted rapidly. I’m enjoying it though.

Reactions: 1
Anybody else watching this?
A crime drama where the same dead body is found in London across 4 time eras- 1890, 1940s , modern day and future.
Stephen Graham is the headline name in this.
Finished it earlier this evening, was a good watch. A lot of good twists

Reactions: 3
i really enjoyed this even though it had some massive plot holes. Hope there’ll be a second series

I enjoyed it. It was nice to watch something that made you think and pay attention instead of mindless telly. The futuristic women is tiny!

Just started this after a friend recommended it. Enjoying it so far and I agree it makes you pay attention.

i started it yesterday, now i am on episode 6 and will probably finish it today 🤭 i love it! reminds me so much of 'dark'

Only just binged watched this at the weekend. Loved it. I can’t see how there could be a second series, to me it was all wrapped up.
I love time travel films/series so if anyone has any suggestions for any others to watch.