Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So desperate for content that she actually got the dates of Martha's age wrong just so she could add a picture at optimum saturday viewing time. Story up justifying it as normal. Just take your baby a damn walk instead of sitting her in the grass with a phone in her face! Oh and look theres tan on her cheeks from her BREASTFEEDING.
I'm pretty sure she's done the tanned cheeks from breastfeeding story line before. Come up with something new, Anna. It's all getting very boring now 😴

Reactions: 4
Wtf is she even tanning her breasts for? Besides having no place to go, when I was feeding I wouldn’t want the chemicals in a fake tan irritating my baby’s skin. Why would she do campaigns for that great, caring company Johnson’s and advise about making sure the products she uses for her children are so gentle and then effectively slap on a layer of he-shi to her 6 or wait 7 month old??????

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wtf is she even tanning her breasts for? Besides having no place to go, when I was feeding I wouldn’t want the chemicals in a fake tan irritating my baby’s skin. Why would she do campaigns for that great, caring company Johnson’s and advise about making sure the products she uses for her children are so gentle and then effectively slap on a layer of he-shi to her 6 or wait 7 month old??????
probably so she can mention she’s breast feeding, she really doesn’t mention it much after all...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't think I'd have even noticed on her photo, I'd have just assumed it was her filtering the tit out of the photo.

Reactions: 2
Having a personal trainer wouldn't fit with her 'brand'. She only shows the glossy side of things and the outcomes, and tries to make people think everything comes easy/naturally, with no real effort. Even though she talks about tough times and the 'winging it' 🤪 she never shows any evidence of it. There's never a make up free face or an upside down house, or a badly behaved child. Her insta is curated to make people feel tit about themselves and in awe of how she does it all, with seemingly very little effort.
100%. She is full of tit. I asked her before how she stayed so slim she said it was her genes ! now we know how ....

Bet she barely eats a pick either and lets on shes scoffing easter eggs...

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. Which, to be perfectly honest doesn't cost me a thought. I've followed her since before I was pregnant. Have my little boy now and I have to say I've only ever watched her and thought why would she go through all that effort to look perfect rather than just enjoy this time with her kids and new baby. Why.. because it all boils down to money. But what about the women that doubt themselves as mothers and feel they're doing something wrong because they cant get their tit together to even brush their teeth. To wash their hair, to drink a hot cup of coffee. Never mind a frothy cup of perfectly poured coffee and perfectly ADVERTISED on her "grid". let's not mention the tan and face of make up and styled hair. But then Anna-Ad needs to ask herself what's lacking in her life that she needs to do all this. she's not relatable. she's a bad example of what a mother should be. Rant over, 🥰 now where's my cold coffee 🤦‍♀️
Spot on!!

Regarding Johnson & Johnson, I was saddened to see so many influencers working for them by advertising their products. For decades the company continued to sell their baby powder despite being aware that it contained asbestos. The truth only surfaced when those suffering from ovarian cancer sued the company - J&J fought tooth and nail to deny the allegations. Fortunately, the women eventually won their case. Definitely, not the wholesome, family friendly company they would like influencers to portray them as. I don’t know what disappoints me more that influencers would work for a company knowing they did this or that they failed to do due diligence on the company and were unaware of it.

Reactions: 8
Regarding Johnson & Johnson, I was saddened to see so many influencers working for them by advertising their products. For decades the company continued to sell their baby powder despite being aware that it contained asbestos. The truth only surfaced when those suffering from ovarian cancer sued the company - J&J fought tooth and nail to deny the allegations. Fortunately, the women eventually won their case. Definitely, not the wholesome, family friendly company they would like influencers to portray them as. I don’t know what disappoints me more that influencers would work for a company knowing they did this or that they failed to do due diligence on the company and were unaware of it.
Cold, hard cash seems to forgive the past

Is it just me or does anyone else think it’s cruel and totally ridiculous to allow her children to use those hens as toys?
No. It's not just you. Hens don't really like to be touched. Certainly ours love our company and like to be near us but they don't like to be touched. They are not toys.

She isn’t relatable in any way to the vast majority of women. Makes perfect sense that she has a personal trainer - she totally hides the fact she works out regularly. She’s very toned. You don’t get to be naturally toned and very slim approaching 40 with 3 kids without some effort!

She isn’t relatable in any way to the vast majority of women. Makes perfect sense that she has a personal trainer - she totally hides the fact she works out regularly. She’s very toned. You don’t get to be naturally toned and very slim approaching 40 with 3 kids without some effort!
See I think she probably is one of those naturally skinny people and would probably be slim regardless, she has that tall lanky frame. The fact that she feels she has to use a PT to loose the baby weight super fast is ridiculous.

I agree but shes nowhere close to 40!

See I think she probably is one of those naturally skinny people and would probably be slim regardless, she has that tall lanky frame. The fact that she feels she has to use a PT to loose the baby weight super fast is ridiculous.
What I would be interested in knowing is where is all this cash coming from? PT’s now

What I would be interested in knowing is where is all this cash coming from? PT’s now
He works , she was earning at least 50k a year in tesco, maybe they had savings, now she has her other business & ads, maybe they made money on their last house, we will never know how they afford their lifestyle but there are a hell of a lot of people doing the same thing and they definitely cant afford it.

He works , she was earning at least 50k a year in tesco, maybe they had savings, now she has her other business & ads, maybe they made money on their last house, we will never know how they afford their lifestyle but there are a hell of a lot of people doing the same thing and they definitely cant afford it.
£50?? No way would you be earning as much as that as a tesco manager in Northern Ireland

Their lifestyle is really no different than most people’s, she just puts a filter on it and photographs it from the right angles. They both work - she set up the consultancy business as well as Instagram when she left Tesco. He has to work night shifts. A lot of times they only go away anywhere is if it’s gifted, so it’s not like that have to afford that. The area where they live is a lot cheaper than most places. Their car is on lease. They have credit cards and debt like everyone else, he was saying to his mates about it. A lot of their stuff unless gifted is from Ikea. They don’t really go out and are quite boring. All their nice stuff is gifted. I don’t really feel like they have an exciting life. Please don’t compare thinking they have everything when all is not what is seems.

Reactions: 12
Their lifestyle is really no different than most people’s, she just puts a filter on it and photographs it from the right angles. They both work - she set up the consultancy business as well as Instagram when she left Tesco. He has to work night shifts. A lot of times they only go away anywhere is if it’s gifted, so it’s not like that have to afford that. The area where they live is a lot cheaper than most places. Their car is on lease. They have credit cards and debt like everyone else, he was saying to his mates about it. A lot of their stuff unless gifted is from Ikea. They don’t really go out and are quite boring. All their nice stuff is gifted. I don’t really feel like they have an exciting life. Please don’t compare thinking they have everything when all is not what is seems.
I think that’s exactly why she has become so grating, she’s trying to sell us a lifestyle that even she hasn’t paid for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.