Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno how as I never ‘like’ / comment on any of her posts because I DETEST HER THAT MUCH 🤣
Could just be that her stories arent showing up on your algorithm. If u click on her actual profile theyll show up (if u care enough) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Could just be that her stories arent showing up on your algorithm. If u click on her actual profile theyll show up (if u care enough) lol
Thanks 🤣 I went onto her profile there and remembered how much of an irritating boke she is, and just blocked her profile outright 🤣

Breastfeeding, chickens, motherhood juggle, swipe up,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah the breastfeeding fits into her narrative of what a good mother ‘should’ be. Overcompensating for training up her children like performing seals for money methinks.

Reactions: 6
Another BF reference in her latest post 🥱 I take back every last bad thing I said about the playroom and the side splitting captions, I’d take that any day over the stealth boasting breastfeeding references ...

Reactions: 3
So desperate for content that she actually got the dates of Martha's age wrong just so she could add a picture at optimum saturday viewing time. Story up justifying it as normal. Just take your baby a damn walk instead of sitting her in the grass with a phone in her face! Oh and look theres tan on her cheeks from her BREASTFEEDING.

“O look at me I got Martha’s month age wrong..I’m so silly”

Desperate for content more like, babies wean onto food at 6months so she just forgot to feed her food for the last month if she thought she was 7months?! I don’t think so!

So is she trying to say she isn’t 7 months for another couple of days? Wow, grasping at content

Jeez is that all it is, she was 2 days early saying she was 7 months old. Surely that's more like 7 months than 6 months anyway. I thought she was months out or something.

She gets on like she doesn’t care about fitness with the aul running after kids line but my brother’s friend’s wife goes to the same gym and she’s had a personal trainer since not long after having the baby, but that’s not been mentioned for some reason. Don’t know why?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She gets on like she doesn’t care about fitness with the aul running after kids line but my brother’s friend’s wife goes to the same gym and she’s had a personal trainer since not long after having the baby, but that’s not been mentioned for some reason. Don’t know why?
Having a personal trainer wouldn't fit with her 'brand'. She only shows the glossy side of things and the outcomes, and tries to make people think everything comes easy/naturally, with no real effort. Even though she talks about tough times and the 'winging it' 🤪 she never shows any evidence of it. There's never a make up free face or an upside down house, or a badly behaved child. Her insta is curated to make people feel tit about themselves and in awe of how she does it all, with seemingly very little effort.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Having a personal trainer wouldn't fit with her 'brand'. She only shows the glossy side of things and the outcomes, and tries to make people think everything comes easy/naturally, with no real effort. Even though she talks about tough times and the 'winging it' 🤪 she never shows any evidence of it. There's never a make up free face or an upside down house, or a badly behaved child. Her insta is curated to make people feel tit about themselves and in awe of how she does it all, with seemingly very little effort.
Exactly this. Which, to be perfectly honest doesn't cost me a thought. I've followed her since before I was pregnant. Have my little boy now and I have to say I've only ever watched her and thought why would she go through all that effort to look perfect rather than just enjoy this time with her kids and new baby. Why.. because it all boils down to money. But what about the women that doubt themselves as mothers and feel they're doing something wrong because they cant get their tit together to even brush their teeth. To wash their hair, to drink a hot cup of coffee. Never mind a frothy cup of perfectly poured coffee and perfectly ADVERTISED on her "grid". let's not mention the tan and face of make up and styled hair. But then Anna-Ad needs to ask herself what's lacking in her life that she needs to do all this. she's not relatable. she's a bad example of what a mother should be. Rant over, 🥰 now where's my cold coffee 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
i.e. Our Laur’ Hunters and Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.