Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starshining

VIP Member
And the same kitchen 😂😂
True! I know the quote that copying is a form of flattery BUT really? Don't they realise we can see this?

I was amused when Anna confided to her followers that it is cheap liquid soap in the Aesop's soap bottle in her bathroom. Why love? You bought it once, it was over £30, you then went to the effort to dispense normal, every day liquid soap into the bottle and then you tell us?

What does that say? Who are you trying to impress?

Anything for a few quid. Such a sell out. Now if only the sheep that follow her and kiss her ass under every post could make their way over to tattle and see what she's really like!

Wippsg

I presume the #ad was prearranged?!

How was she copying LWL style? The way the kids are dressed?

lainey5180

It was me who said 50 k originally and im from NI myself...🤣🤣 not a chance she was on 22k either like..somewhere in between maybe 😂
Spar eurospar store manager in local town earned as of end of march 22k and was manager 7 years, manager of the Tesco store informed us that the starting scale was the virtually same and Anna was only a store manager for a couple of years she wouldnt have progressed up the scale

Sal288

She’s got the same totally impractical changing basket that rvk has now! Does this woman have a mind of her own?!

Joosephine

Seen her, hubby and the kids heading into next this morning. She had make up growled on. Reminded me on something from that horror movie Paris Hilton was in years ago. Anyway, I hadn't realised it was baby shower day then must have been getting some last min outfits!

Starshining

VIP Member
FA24D27C-3FE5-490C-B115-FB2989E32C1A.jpeg

Laura-ad has been on today declaring her love for #ad method

Guess who is in the comments looking for some action on the ‘ol Method gravy train? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sal288

I take it from the lack of car showing off that she didn’t get the discovery that she wanted!

Starshining

VIP Member
Poor oldest girl was turned around as she didn’t look good enough for the blossom picture, so superficial 😂. It’s really funny on another thread on here she was mentioned and described as single white Anna 🤣 because of her addiction to copying other bloggers. I thought in her latest stories dressed ridiculously in a dress for planting she was picking up some of All thats pretty’s mannerisms. Also another week, another big purchase of a potting shed this time, it is neverending.
Oh that was me! 🙋🏼‍♀️

Yeah and if you also note the product placement of Sarah Raven delivery bag in today’s stories like Laura-Ad had put in hers recently.

Sarah Raven doesn’t need the publicity and is known not to give out #freebies so nice try ladies

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
She is just so fake. Like, I really cannot take to her. Eugh and to think I was nearly going to pop to Creative Gardens yesterday. Imagine my utmost disgust if I had walked in and seen her and her coven