Blair walnuts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know why her and nik broke up? she didn't really say why in her last video unless i missed it!
Apparently they just got bored with one another and it was mutual and nothing dramatic.
Guys what happened to this girl? I used to watch her years ago and I see her recent videos and I’m like who even is that? It’s like she’s trying to be a typical valley girl. Her voice has gone super squeaky and she has loads of filler - is she on coke too? Very worrying

Reactions: 6
Apparently they just got bored with one another and it was mutual and nothing dramatic.
Guys what happened to this girl? I used to watch her years ago and I see her recent videos and I’m like who even is that? It’s like she’s trying to be a typical valley girl. Her voice has gone super squeaky and she has loads of filler - is she on coke too? Very worrying
Her stories from Mexico really highlighted that she was clearly on some kind of upper- most probably coke. Wouldn't surprise me if that's why she's lost weight.

Did anyone see her back in her apartment with the Xmas tree still up? I would have thought she’d got rid of it

Reactions: 1
Wow Nik spilled the beans on everything about the breakup in his new video. Can completely see it going down that way but do feel bad for her that he's just outed her as super insecure and desperate for fame. But he is also now engaged to a chick from 90 day fiance after he did a roast on her! Can't make this tit up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Nik came across in the best light, she broke up with him after he yelled at her but ‘didn’t put hands on her?!?’

Reactions: 4
Yeh that was odd?? Like low bar mate come on! I meant that I can see see going down that way in it not really being a break up and him just finding out she dumped him via insta but yeh he came off pretty bad too. Seemed pretty sad and that if social media wasn't involved they would probably just hace got married and had kids.

Reactions: 3
I used to enjoy her videos because it seemed like she parodying those valley girl influencers. There was a sense she was always kidding and playing around with it. Copying videos from other influencers and poking fun. I stopped watching when it started to seem like she wasn't actually joking any more and I got a bit uncomfortable. Now it seems like she is exactly the worst bits of everything she made fun of.

Reactions: 11
Yeh that was odd?? Like low bar mate come on! I meant that I can see see going down that way in it not really being a break up and him just finding out she dumped him via insta but yeh he came off pretty bad too. Seemed pretty sad and that if social media wasn't involved they would probably just hace got married and had kids.
That is really sad to think isn’t it, also sad how he mentioned her comparing herself to people online because we’ve all been guilty of that! It’s really turned me off him tbh so I’m glad he posted it

Reactions: 5
That is really sad to think isn’t it, also sad how he mentioned her comparing herself to people online because we’ve all been guilty of that! It’s really turned me off him tbh so I’m glad he posted it
He's just as complicit in her obsession with social media as she is, he was literally helping her with the videos so idk why he thinks he's above it

Did she and that much older guy break up already after being in Europe together? That white haired guy she met in Tulum. She deleted their pics together on IG. She’s just all over the place and back in Miami now. I can’t believe a salon bleached her hair to the point it snapped off. And she had to get a hair piece. It’s like she’s spiraling. On IG she was asking for salon recommendations to get baby lights on her root grow out like ma’am if you don’t leave your poor hair alone. Her behavior is worrying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she and that much older guy break up already after being in Europe together? That white haired guy she met in Tulum. She deleted their pics together on IG. She’s just all over the place and back in Miami now. I can’t believe a salon bleached her hair to the point it snapped off. And she had to get a hair piece. It’s like she’s spiraling. On IG she was asking for salon recommendations to get baby lights on her root grow out like ma’am if you don’t leave your poor hair alone. Her behavior is worrying.
I follow him on Instagram after she tagged him ages ago! She’s unfollowed him.
She was also promoting her patron but she’s deleted any mention of that too now. Hope she’s ok, I worry about her so much!

• Wow
I remember she was building a travel blog on patron with restaurant and hotel recommendations with that guy. I guess it fell through :/

She is so self destructive it’s hard to watch. It’s sad because I used to love her videos! It’s telling that she is so desperate to bleach her roots already when they have barely grown in (She seems to think they’ve grown super fast but it just looks that way because they weren’t bleached all up to the root last time, the highest bits of bleached hair are still pretty close to the root so it’s not grown much at all) even though her hair was literally just coming out in chunks. It shows how she’ll try to keep this fake LA barbie thing going at all costs. The filler, partying etc has aged her so much and just made her look kind of rough when she was soo naturally pretty before :/

Looks like she’s back with the guy in Miami from her IG stories, I just hope she’s ok. She seems to be doing better and then goes downhill again :(

• Sad

she seems sincere
she is definitely being the bigger person here and he looks like a total dick! But I don’t get what getting married would help tbh I think the feelings can fade with or without marriage it’s more about luck and putting in the work

Reactions: 5
I wonder if her breakup video is about Miami dude?

Also, do pretty girls seriously get guys picking them up in public? I thought no one did that anymore because tinder? 😳

Reactions: 2
Did she used to have a different YouTube? I still don't understand that part. Like she was famous in eastern Europe first??

Anyhoo she is acting immature af. She claims she was seeing multiple guys but got mad someone did it back to her lmao. Then she sent a bunch of men happy Valentine's days.

Did she used to have a different YouTube? I still don't understand that part. Like she was famous in eastern Europe first??

Anyhoo she is acting immature af. She claims she was seeing multiple guys but got mad someone did it back to her lmao. Then she sent a bunch of men happy Valentine's days.
When I first started watching her, I googled her to find out where she lived as she was shooting somewhere I recognised, and google had a link to an old youtube under her real name- Bissera Kostadinova. The Channel is there but only has one video. I'm pretty sure there was more when I last looked some years ago.

She also had an instagram with the usename- bitsbybee. I'm assuming that might have been the name she started with. There'sonly a few photos but she has over 1000 followers, so either she had more photos and purged them or she had a reasonable following elsewhere.

I *think* she tried to create a more westernised persona. I saw a video where SHE said she was famous in Bulgaria but wanted to keep her real name secret so she could be private. I feel a bit bad putting it here, but also, it's very easily to find on google and with her agents so....

• Heart