Blair walnuts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
83AFB742-0D46-43DD-93EE-69A1CCE60A86.jpeg
Is this a cry for help or attention? It’s working because she doesn’t seem well.
F78A6AE5-2135-4A0F-B1AA-35CD059705CB.jpeg
There’s speculation she may be self medicating ❄ 💊

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I used to like her content but gone off it the last year. I feel sorry for her with the break up and you can see she's hurting but I don't think she's being responsible to her young audience right now

Reactions: 5
I used to like her content but gone off it the last year. I feel sorry for her with the break up and you can see she's hurting but I don't think she's being responsible to her young audience right now
I agree she has changed a lot but I hope this phase will go and she will be herself again I used to like her old stuff! I think nik definitely did the dirty on her and honestly I'd be drinking my sorrows away too! She doesn't look healthy rn either so not good for young audiences

Reactions: 2
I wish a drama channel would cover her, from the previous accounts which she wiped, to a fake name, to apparently sponsoring her own videos with a stationary company she was a part of to make her more appealing to other sponsors, to being able to move all around the world at the drop of a hat. Remember when she bought a flat and tons of furniture and cutlery in the UK then just moved? I know she’s an influencer but Bulgaria was a weird choice in terms of content, and also, how was Nik able to move whenever and wherever?
Also, lots of things like “Nik says we can go to Japan when I hit 1m”, like he held all the keys and the wallet. Also, how she used to woke three jobs and gave them up when she started making YouTube money… I don’t know, it seems like her rise to the top has been very sketchy. I also wonder how long she’ll have this level of expendable income when she isn’t getting good views or making consistent content, or being supported by someone else.

Reactions: 9
Bulgaria was weird because she was alone most of the time nik wasn’t there she claimed he was working. But she bought a car and suddenly was back in Nevada and single. Makes you wonder

Reactions: 1
I find her so much less relatable now. I understand she’s going through it but she is being sooo messy. Her Instagram stories are so cringe I can’t and her tiktoks are all trolling and making people worry on purpose by looking obviously out of it. And if nik cheated I think we would know now. Someone asked on his Instagram and he said he didn’t and I think anyone would come out and say it if their ex cheated and was publicly saying they didn’t! So if he didn’t cheat then it’s really wrong of Blair to drop hints all the time that he might have.

Also, I feel like she went a bit far with the filler. It looks like it’s all over her face now and makes her look a bit rough and ages her 😳

Hi from August. Her content has actually gotten so much worse. She has moved again and is stationed in Paris, France. However, she’s gone from Mexico, Miami, Greece, Italy, Spain and New York. All this within a three month period. Covid who? Not only that she is now prompting an eating disorder to lose weight. Acting as if her weight loss came from a very toxic version of IF. Please…… no doubt she practiced IF but I’m sure she chased that suggested espresso with three sniffs of that nose candy. The girl is really giving me 2007 Lindsay Lohan vibes.

Reactions: 9
Her 14 minute clickbait body chain jewelry ad she titled why her and nik broke up was annoying….basically talked about it for all of a minute and gave a bland explanation about them being together for 7 years and losing feelings. Made a sexual innuendo with her curling iron about his dick size and that even if it’s huge if you don’t feel in love it’s not satisfying…said Tulum taught her how to be a man eater.

She's always talked about getting a sugar daddy to buy her a Bugatti, and being divorced many times by age 40 or so...I thought those were jokes but they are starting to seem like a to-do list.

Reactions: 5
Her last video was just an eating disorder tips video. I used to love her content but it’s painful watching now, the girl knows what she’s doing with all the clickbait

Reactions: 7
I thought this thread would perk up after her recent weight loss vid. I used to love her and her editing and relaxed vibe but think it's clear it was Nik that helped and edited it as his videos are still pretty funny but hers are vapid. I think she was heartbroken and she thinks she's living her best life but I've been there, after a 6 year relationship ended I lost heap of weight through partying and although I look back and think I looked great I was really lonely and was trying not to stop and think about how sad I was and get over the breakup. It's sad to see

Reactions: 3
Kinda curious why she got a dog in Europe…is she planning on staying? She’s gonna get thrashed in the comments if she jet sets off to the next country without the dog.

wow, that latest video was horrible. Unsubscribed, she's too fake, vapid and try-hard now

she has deleted that video....
I fund this video where people in the comments are still discussing her actions.
The Youtuber said she may have taken it down due to her sponsor's request? She hasn't even addressed it, big yikes.

Reactions: 7
does anyone know why her and nik broke up? she didn't really say why in her last video unless i missed it!

Trying to understand what she said in this newest weightloss video that’s caused all the sh*t, did anyone see it?

Finally being called out, this guy got sent the original video before deletion. Complete ED promo vibe.

Reactions: 4