Blair walnuts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can think of many places for hair and prestwich isn’t one of them !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her recent ‘millionaire boyfriend’ posts/videos are painfully unfunny.
She’s gotten herself a boyfriend and can’t stop telling the world she now has a boyfriend.

Being from the U.K. myself it’s also clear her boyfriend really isn’t half as successful as she makes him out to be.
The size and layout of his/their new apartment is very much average and on the smaller side for London. In a decent area sure, but you’re hardly a lady of leisure swanning around in knightsbridge like shes trying to joke that she is.

The kitchen isn’t even separate from the living space!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how long she’ll be able to stay in the uk? She’s been here ages already don’t you need visas to stay for extended periods? I’m sure she’s been here for over 6 months already

I wonder how long she’ll be able to stay in the uk? She’s been here ages already don’t you need visas to stay for extended periods? I’m sure she’s been here for over 6 months already
She’s dual with the EU, so she can just pop over to the continent for a bit then go back to the U.K.