Bisonettes Off Topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crunch wraps as I couldn't be arsed yesterday 😂

And they're banging ngl
I need to actually start making an effort and cooking more I'm always so drained by the evening I'd rather just lie in bed and starve than move 🫠

Gona watch Harry Potter with hot chocolate later can't wait 👁👄👁

Reactions: 3
Crunch wraps as I couldn't be arsed yesterday 😂

And they're banging ngl
I need to actually start making an effort and cooking more I'm always so drained by the evening I'd rather just lie in bed and starve than move 🫠

Gona watch Harry Potter with hot chocolate later can't wait 👁👄👁
I heard if you drink hot chocolate and watch Harry Potter at the same time, Becki Jones appears at the end of your bed and asks you to join her nonce club xx could be just a rumour though xx

I'm listening to Un-Break My Heart & painting my nails before an ~everything~ shower. We're taking baby Bison on a train tomorrow. Thankfully it's the lizzie line so full of posh walkers x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard if you drink hot chocolate and watch Harry Potter at the same time, Becki Jones appears at the end of your bed and asks you to join her nonce club xx could be just a rumour though xx

I'm listening to Un-Break My Heart & painting my nails before an ~everything~ shower. We're taking baby Bison on a train tomorrow. Thankfully it's the lizzie line so full of posh walkers x
Hahaha omg I am turning into her 😭😭

I had my Sunday roast pie, but decided on roast sweet potato rather than mash and had some mixed veg. I should probably come up with some other name for the pie as I made it with white sauce rather than gravy but it’s an easy way to use up left over tin can of stuffing up the arse chicken.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had cheesy crisp bake thingys from m&s and a tin of beans & sosig, was a bit randum but quite nice 😋

Reactions: 1
Hope your train journey is going okay @kayefeluu20 and no one opens the toilet door on you while on it (fear of mine). What’s everyone up to today?

I’m deciding whether to take little one to a caravan park which is about 20 minutes away from my home but I’ll have to do it alone and that scares me 😂

Reactions: 4
Hope your train journey is going okay @kayefeluu20 and no one opens the toilet door on you while on it (fear of mine). What’s everyone up to today?

I’m deciding whether to take little one to a caravan park which is about 20 minutes away from my home but I’ll have to do it alone and that scares me 😂
Baby Bison hasn't slept all morning and we're (both adults) a Red Bull deep. Sweating in this packed train like Becki Jones at her nieces sleepover.

Do it! Worst that happens is *checks notes* you're at a caravan park

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Baby Bison hasn't slept all morning and we're (both adults) a Red Bull deep. Sweating in this packed train like Becki Jones at her nieces sleepover.

Do it! Worst that happens is *checks notes* you're at a caravan park
I’m impressed you’re only a singular Red Bull in! How long have you got left to go?? (train time, not life span)

I did look at Airbnb but the one I liked is about twelve houses away from me 🤡

Reactions: 2

Dont cos my 7 year old opened the train door on me when we went to London near chiristmas 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m impressed you’re only a singular Red Bull in! How long have you got left to go?? (train time, not life span)

I did look at Airbnb but the one I liked is about twelve houses away from me 🤡
We've arrived at our destination now - baby Bison had a sleep and we're all feeling much better. Had some McDonnums chep toum xx

Reactions: 5
I will swear in a court of lesbians that I didn’t pay her to say that
---
I’ve literally just come on here and that was my first notification. Now it just looks like I bleeping stalk you, posting a minute later 😭
Snet frm my ipne xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.