Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Lucy Watson (who's about to drop) was round there for a catch up tells me it's gonna be Fulham wives and baby related. Probably Tiffany will be involved as well. But Rosie cold fish Fortescue? Ffs scraping the bottom of the barrel there.

Reactions: 12
The fact that Lucy Watson (who's about to drop) was round there for a catch up tells me it's gonna be Fulham wives and baby related. Probably Tiffany will be involved as well. But Rosie cold fish Fortescue? Ffs scraping the bottom of the barrel there.
She'll be the token single friend who's living her best life and they'll all envy her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how you can make a series about paying someone to look after your kids, going on twelve billion holidays a month and having a chef in to make you dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how you can make a series about paying someone to look after your kids, going on twelve billion holidays a month and having a chef in to make you dinner?
But you’re forgetting the episode where they all list over the PT/tennis coach, the episode where they have to go shopping for an outfit for a dinner party/luxury holiday, the episode where they’re so busy taking the kids to different activities because the nanny can’t be seen on screen, and the episode where they go to the spa because they are all soooo stressed. Who wouldn’t want to watch that?!

i don’t know what they could call it though- Louise is the only one who lives in Fulham these days with the others further out in SW London.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do arvo and sups mean? I'm an Aussie and we call afternoon arvo, but I thought that was just an Aussie thing since we abbreviate absolutely everything 🤣
Arvo might mean avocado? Or afternoon too. I haven’t seen the context it was used in.

I think sups is supper. Defs a southern UK thing! 😂

Reactions: 1
Is she still out here looking like a skeleton pretending like she's healthy
Yep, going out for hearty meals and pretending she’s constantly snacking but retaining the tiniest body. Quite curious about her world and have no sense of what her personality is like apart from crying like a baby when anything slightly goes wrong or she has her “gluten poisoning”. Her jewellery business is pretty good though, I’ve had a few things and the quality is very nice and they’re packaged well etc, so she definitely takes that seriously.

Reactions: 5
The thing about reality shows now is that social media has kind of ruined them. We know what these people are like and can see what they're up to any time on Instagram etc so i don't see a show with them in, especially in a cost of living crisis, being that popular. Majority of their og viewers have moved on and wouldn't care as much or have the time to watch a show with just them i don't think

Reactions: 7
For the first time ever, coz I don’t follow JP, I saw a video of him and India, she was brushing his hair, and in that one video I saw more personality coming out of India than I ever have on Binkys videos. She just seemed like a normal sassy little girl with JP but when with Binky she seems quiet and old fashioned

Reactions: 9
Posting for the first time with this find, because its mortifying and if accurate really dodgy behaviour. Similar to Louise Thompson and her 'Victoria Marchman' profile seemingly created by her to boost engagement on ads, 'Zoechapman67' appears to be a very loyal fan of Binky. Despite never having posted on her own grid, or even having a profile picture, Zoe appears to have a wide range of interests from Barbour to Lego and cannot hold back from commenting her support.

Really shady to keep advertisers on side through possibly fake engagement. If only a few of your 1.4 million followers give a toss about an ad, perhaps its a sign to stop being so grabby with absolutely every money making opportunity.

Have put a few below.

B358114B-3D17-439E-B861-D236B615E0D0.png
466DE0AA-AF2D-4DBA-A1C6-F306164A7204.png

AD10C124-ACC4-4BDA-B2F4-2C6D2AC66532.png
F22F9E05-177D-4DD9-97A0-B106BDB87AF6.png

3403B016-A752-469C-AB1B-9849D5F92B64.png
671EA138-368A-4FB9-8659-8A6F17C87DAE.png

510DAC75-963C-46C4-A1BC-8C888BEEA683.png
331C52F2-38A6-48CB-83FD-3580CB4320D3.png

A8FFA2E0-EB3E-4EB5-A111-4907562720FF.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.