Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she only uses it for adverts. The staff will do it the rest of the time, doesn’t matter if they get wet. Mind you, I always think her kitchen is tiny considering the size and price of the house.
It actually isn't that big. It's a terraced house and there's much larger, nicer houses in that particular area.

Reactions: 2
She usually tags them after she leaves (one of the few instascammers with a sense of security) but it’s absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
She really leads quite the charmed life now (except for her washimg machine and tumble dryer being in the garden, spose it doesnt bother her as the "help" will be the only one using it, and with 3 kids she'll have plenty of washing to do ) .......completely unrelatable.......

Reactions: 8
On booking.com it’s £8,000 for 3 nights? they must’ve got it as a free stay in exchange for advertising as surely they’re not rich enough to spend +£16,000 for a week!
Some of the highest paid instagram influencers (e.g Stacey S) are earning 14k per post, if she is posting a couple of ads every post ita a drop in the ocean.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Imagine having the cash for PT 6 days a week 😳 no wonder she’s lost so much weight

Reactions: 1
Imagine having the cash for PT 6 days a week 😳 no wonder she’s lost so much weight
Yes- the weight loss is far less impressive when you pay to have someone turn up at your house to beast you for an hour several days a week and pay someone else to look after your kids so that you can do said beasting uninterrupted before having a gifted lunch…

I’d be far more impressed by seeing a working mum with no freebies/discounts/nanny lose her post partum weight.

Reactions: 16
Her selling M&S trousers on vinted is cracking me up.

Waiting for pay day like the rest of us Binky? Give that cash to a charity shop and then start gifting your items there instead. Ffs

Reactions: 12
Does she or has she ever actually lived in Chelsea?
---

I’m wondering if it’s her husbands family are wadded
I guess ‘made in Fulham’ which is where most of the cast lived didn’t quite have the same ring to it.

Think it’s all her husbands money. Probably both family and his recruitment business (which lets be honest: was probably set up and given a boost by family funds). Then she has all her freebies on top of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess ‘made in Fulham’ which is where most of the cast lived didn’t quite have the same ring to it.

Think it’s all her husbands money. Probably both family and his recruitment business (which lets be honest: was probably set up and given a boost by family funds). Then she has all her freebies on top of that.
Haha that’s true! Not quite the same 🤣 xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.