Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just assuming she was at the Roma game as she started following his mum that same night and Carrie was definitely at the game. So I just assumed it was because they had met at that game? She didn’t post anything that night showing she was at the game though which I’m surprised at? So maybe she wasn’t? 🤷‍♀️

You wouldn’t really start following someone’s mum who you’d just started seeing if you hadn’t met them first? That’d be weird? And Carrie followed her straight back, so she obv knew who she was or had met prior.

If I can remember they started following one another from his private account the week before the Roma game. So that’s start of March, must have just started seeing her around then.

Seems a bit fast to be going to games and meeting his mum within space of a week though? So not sure about the timelines? 🤔
Perhaps she wasn't at the Roma game after all and that her and Carrie had met somewhere else because surely if she was at the game she would have posted a picture of the stadium given how she can't keep anything quiet. The plot definitely thickens because if she wasn't at the game it doesn't make any sense as to why Carrie would follow her that same night.

I agree you wouldn't start following someone's mum who you'd just started seeing if you hadn't met them first as it would come off as weird and creepy so I am guessing if P wasn't at the game they had either met before this match or she knew who she already was, but if Carrie had met her before this how come they didn't follow each other on the day that they had met it seems a bit odd to follow each other during the Roma game especially if P was not at the match.

So, if Billy and P started to follow each other from his private account the week before the Roma game it suggests that they started to see each other late February/early March, but you are right it does seem a bit fast to be going to games and meeting his mum within the space of a week unless she met his mum much earlier than this? Either way the timelines aren't adding up and it makes me wonder when did Billy and P really meet each other as a number of things aren't adding up.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps she wasn't at the Roma game after all and that her and Carrie had met somewhere else because surely if she was at the game she would have posted a picture of the stadium given how she can't keep anything quiet. The plot definitely thickens because if she wasn't at the game it doesn't make any sense as to why Carrie would follow her that same night.

I agree you wouldn't start following someone's mum who you'd just started seeing if you hadn't met them first as it would come off as weird and creepy so I am guessing if P wasn't at the game they had either met before this match or she knew who she already was, but if Carrie had met her before this how come they didn't follow each other on the day that they had met it seems a bit odd to follow each other during the Roma game especially if P was not at the match.

So, if Billy and P started to follow each other from his private account the week before the Roma game it suggests that they started to see each other late February/early March, but you are right it does seem a bit fast to be going to games and meeting his mum within the space of a week unless she met his mum much earlier than this? Either way the timelines aren't adding up and it makes me wonder when did Billy and P really meet each other as a number of things aren't adding up.
Nah Ben & Mason’s flings meet family & go to games 😆 the following is the only thing off. Did Phoebe follow his mum first?

Nah Ben & Mason’s flings meet family & go to games 😆 the following is the only thing off. Did Phoebe follow his mum first?
It looks like Phoebe did follow his mum first as EllaBella10 said that Carrie followed her straight back after Phoebe started following her first which was during the Roma game on the 14th of March.

Reactions: 1

So, if Billy and P started to follow each other from his private account the week before the Roma game it suggests that they started to see each other late February/early March, but you are right it does seem a bit fast to be going to games and meeting his mum within the space of a week unless she met his mum much earlier than this? Either way the timelines aren't adding up and it makes me wonder when did Billy and P really meet each other as something a number of things aren't adding up.
Timelines aren’t adding up. Knowing what I know now about her she would have posted if she was at that game! Maybe it was just coincidence her and his mum followed that night? Still weird though.

I think Bill is different to Mason and Chilly though, I don’t think he’d invite a girl to a game or meet his family if it was nothing?

I clearly have loads of time on my hands so I’ve been doing some digging 👀🙈😆

She was away to Newcastle first thing the following morning of that Roma match for St Paddy’s weekend? Looked like Heathrow. Would she have went to that Roma game knowing she was up at crack of dawn the next morning.

She’s friends with influencer Milli Jo who Billy also follows. Maybe she introduced them? I think she met Billy on a night out mid Feb. Maybe P was with Milli but he would have followed her as well at that time surely? 🤔

Who knows? 😆🤣 I love being an Insta detective, i do it all the time 👀

Last edited:
Timelines aren’t adding up. Knowing what I know now about her she would have posted if she was at that game! Maybe it was just coincidence her and his mum followed that night? Still weird though.

I think Bill is different to Mason and Chilly though, I don’t think he’d invite a girl to a game or meet his family if it was nothing?

I clearly have loads of time on my hands so I’ve been doing some digging 👀🙈😆

She was away to Newcastle first thing the following morning of that Roma match for St Paddy’s weekend? Looked like Heathrow. Would she have went to that Roma game knowing she was up at crack of dawn the next morning.

She’s friends with influencer Milli Jo who Billy also follows. Maybe she introduced them? I think she met Billy on a night out mid Feb. Maybe P was with Milli but he would have followed her as well at that time surely? 🤔

Who knows? 😆🤣 I love being an Insta detective, i do it all the time 👀
As you said knowing what we know about her now she would definitely have posted if she was at that game the fact that she didn't post tells me that she wasn't there. It is probably just coincidence that her and his mum started following each other that night although if she wasn't at that game it is definitely weird that they started following each other then and not before. I am going to go on a whim and say that his mum and P have not actually met each other in person and have only seen each other through FaceTime when Billy has called his mum.

Like you I think Billy is different to Mason and Chilly as I don't think he'd invite a girl to a game or meet his family if it was nothing as Billy seems genuine and sweet whereas Mason and Chilly come across as a bit sex mad tbh.

If she was away to Newcastle first thing on Friday morning then IMO she wouldn't have been at the Roma match as she would not had the time to leave the match and get back to London the following morning as Heathrow airport recommends that you must get to the airport 2 hours before your flight if you are travelling domestically. So, IMO there is no way that she would have been at the match as she would have been in one massive rush to fit everything in within a couple of hours especially if she had to get up at the crack of dawn to catch her flight. Therefore, I don't think she was at the Roma match.

You could be right about Milli Jo introducing them because as they both follow her this could be how they met, but what doesn't make sense was if that P was with Milli and they both followed her how come Billy didn't follow P at the time because surely he would have already known P before he started to date her especially when they are both friends with Milli. Something isn't adding up there because if as he knew Milli surely he would have known P as well?

I'm glad you are an Insta detective and please keeping on doing it as I love the gossip that you are bringing me and it makes me glad you created this thread as we can talk about Billy on here without anybody saying anything negative ❤😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
As you said knowing what we know about her now she would definitely have posted if she was at that game the fact that she didn't post didn't tells me that she wasn't there. It is probably just coincidence that her and his mum started following each other that night although if she wasn't at that game it is definitely weird that they started following each other then and not before. I am going to go on a whim and say that his mum and P have not actually met each other in person and have only seen each other through FaceTime when Billy has called his mum.

Like you I think Billy is different to Mason and Chilly as I don't think he'd invite a girl to a game or meet his family if it was nothing as Billy seems genuine and sweet whereas Mason and Chilly come across as a bit sex mad tbh.

If she was away to Newcastle first thing on Friday morning then IMO she wouldn't have been at the Roma match as she would not had the time to leave the match and get back to London the following morning as Heathrow airport recommends that you must get to the airport 2 hours before your flight if you are travelling domestically. So, IMO there is no way that she would have been at the match as she would have been in one massive rush to fit everything in within a couple of hours especially if she had to get up at the crack of dawn to catch her flight. Therefore, I don't think she was at the Roma match.

You could be right about Milli Jo introducing them because as they both follow her this could be how they met, but what doesn't make sense was if that P was with Milli and they both followed her how come Billy didn't follow P at the time because surely he would have already known P before he started to date her especially when they are both friends with Milli. Something isn't adding up there because if as he knew Milli surely he would have known P as well?

I'm glad you are an Insta detective and please keeping on doing it as I love the gossip that you are bringing me and it makes me glad you created this thread as we can talk about Billy on here without anybody saying anything negative ❤😊
You can count on me for a bit of snooping and detective work! 😉 I love a gossip as well 🤣

So I think we can deduce that she probably wasn’t at the Roma match after all. The FaceTime theory with Billy’s mum is a good shout though 👍

Milli is the only mutual follow of B and P I can see, so just clutching at straws with her. I don’t think there’s a real connection there but it’s interesting that his bro and mate follow Milli as well? Maybe they were with him on that night out? 🤔

Will see how this weekend turns out 👀

You can count on me for a bit of snooping and detective work! 😉 I love a gossip as well 🤣

So I think we can deduce that she probably wasn’t at the Roma match after all. The FaceTime theory with Billy’s mum is a good shout though 👍

Milli is the only mutual follow of B and P I can see, so just clutching at straws with her. I don’t think there’s a real connection there but it’s interesting that his bro and mate follow Milli as well? Maybe they were with him on that night out? 🤔

Will see how this weekend turns out 👀
I really do appreciate it EllaBella10 your snooping detective work is top draw ❤ Plus I also love a gossip.

I think it's safe to say that she definitely wasn't at the Roma match as the evidence doesn't lie and I don't know what it was but something at the back of my mind was telling me that his mum and P have never actually met before.

I think it's interesting that his brother and mate follow Milli as well so perhaps you are right when in saying that they were with him on that night out, but then again if they were how come they don't follow P unless P wasn't actually on that night out and therefore they didn't meet her.

As you said we will see how this weekend turns out although I'll actually be away in the Cotswolds but I will probably be on here in the evenings when I am back in the hotel room.

I really do appreciate it EllaBella10 your snooping detective work is top draw ❤ Plus I also love a gossip.

I think it's safe to say that she definitely wasn't at the Roma match as the evidence doesn't lie and I don't know what it was but something at the back of my mind was telling me that his mum and P have never actually met before.

I think it's interesting that his brother and mate follow Milli as well so perhaps you are right when in saying that they were with him on that night out, but then again if they were how come they don't follow P unless P wasn't actually on that night out and therefore they didn't meet her.

As you said we will see how this weekend turns out although I'll actually be away in the Cotswolds but I will probably be on here in the evenings when I am back in the hotel room.
Defo not at the Roma match going with what we now know.

I’m just still perplexed by the whole Carrie follow though? 🤔 It’s weird to follow his mum if she’s never met her? Don’t you think? Maybe just yet another hint that she’s seeing Billy? “Look, I follow his mum” 🙄 and Carrie has just politely accepted her follow request? 🙈 God knows!

Anyway, enjoy your weekend away! 🫶

Don’t worry I’ll keep you updated on things 😆

• Heart
Defo not at the Roma match going with what we now know.

I’m just still perplexed by the whole Carrie follow though? 🤔 It’s weird to follow his mum if she’s never met her? Don’t you think? Maybe just yet another hint that she’s seeing Billy? “Look, I follow his mum” 🙄 and Carrie has just politely accepted her follow request? 🙈 God knows!

Anyway, enjoy your weekend away! 🫶

Don’t worry I’ll keep you updated on things 😆
Yep we can definitely say that she wasn't at the Roma match because if she was we would have got a photo of the stadium or something which would have indicated that she was at the ground.

I agree with you the whole Carrie follow thing is very weird especially if she has never met her which is what I now personally believe as I don't know when P could have possibly met Carrie before the Roma match. As you said it could be another hint to show everyone that she is seeing Billy and Carrie has just politely accepted her follow request without knowing who she is which if she didn't makes it even stranger IMO.

I will most definitely enjoy my weekend away and will be on here in the evenings to catch up with all the latest updates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It is indeed the start of P’s birthday celebrations. She’s tagged herself at a restaurant in London, no sign of B. If he was there she would have posted something hinting of him.

Will be interesting to see if she spends any time with him over the next few days, may be too busy partying with friends? He has a game on Sunday so she might see him after the game again? Highly likely his family will be there as they go to all the home games. We shall wait and see! 👀

Will also be interesting if he gets her a present? 😆👀 I’m so nosey!

It is indeed the start of P’s birthday celebrations. She’s tagged herself at a restaurant in London, no sign of B. If he was there she would have posted something hinting of him.

Will be interesting to see if she spends any time with him over the next few days, may be too busy partying with friends? He has a game on Sunday so she might see him after the game again? Highly likely his family will be there as they go to all the home games. We shall wait and see! 👀

Will also be interesting if he gets her a present? 😆👀 I’m so nosey!
Yep no sign of Billy at the restaurant with her and as you said if he was there she would have posted something which hinted that he was. IMO Billy is probably too busy with training.

It will be very interesting to see if she spends any time with him over the next few days although I suspect that she may be too busy partying with her friends to see him. I'm sure if she is with him on Sunday night she will post a hint of it as she can't keep anything quiet. We shall definitely wait to see what happens and also if he gets her a present I'm sure she will post it on Instagram.

Just to let you know I am off to the Cotswold's tomorrow morning and I'm so excited as me and mum have lots of things planned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yep no sign of Billy at the restaurant with her and as you said if he was there she would have posted something which hinted that he was. IMO Billy is probably too busy with training.

It will be very interesting to see if she spends any time with him over the next few days although I suspect that she may be too busy partying with her friends to see him. I'm sure if she is with him on Sunday night she will post a hint of it as she can't keep anything quiet. We shall definitely wait to see what happens and also if he gets her a present I'm sure she will post it on Instagram.

Just to let you know I am off to the Cotswold's tomorrow morning and I'm so excited as me and mum have lots of things planned.
Amazing! Enjoy your time away ❤ hopefully the weather will be nice down there, always raining up here 😟

• Heart
Amazing! Enjoy your time away ❤ hopefully the weather will be nice down there, always raining up here 😟
Thanks EllaBella10 looking at the weather I think tomorrow is going to be a mixture of sunshine and light showers, Friday looks like it's going to be light rain for most of the day, Saturday looks the best day as it is has forecast sunny intervals whilst Sunday is a mixture of tomorrow's weather.