Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Drunk actions are sober thoughts he took that women into his room ..whether they did the deed or not he's still guilty in my eyes , I wonder if she will still marry him ?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Cringing watching Cara’s stories it looks like the most boring and awkward wedding ever 🙈
Also I can’t comprehend why if money is no object to you, why on earth would you choose to get married on a Sunday and then have a second event on a Monday?
It just seems so random?
If you wanted it to be a 2 day event surely you’d do it on either a Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday?
Or at a push Thursday and Friday?
Am I missing something?

• Haha

Tbctbc

Really sad! I had heard through some local people that the step childrens mother had a mental breakdown, hence why billi has stepped up. I live local to them and she is a fantastic mother!

• Sad
  • Heart

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
It's bad enough him getting caught in bed with another woman at any point in time but the fact it was his stag is even more embarrassing for Billi especially with her parading about on her hen like the cat that got the cream ...but the cat had eyes for someone else on his stag
you seem very personally invested in this. Was Billie meant to know what was going to happen? Do hens possess psychic powers? Or should she have had a quiet boring hen before HER wedding.

What has probably/ possibly happened is they’ve all got so drunk andgone back to the hotel with these women he’s passed out and she’s seen £ signs. There are probably pictures of Sam in the same position but the Mail don’t care about them lol

Also why should Billie be embarrassed is she not the victim in this??

• Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I called off a wedding a few weeks before. It was fairly awful tbh, but people and family were supportive if a bit surprised. Why doesn't he call it off, he clearly has no intention of committing to marriage, the dick.

• Heart

quinzel

VIP Member
I think Billi is rough-looking and I often wondered what Andy seen in her...but...with that reputation, she's welcome to him. lol

Reactions: 31

stargirl89

I see no issue with Billi stating she’s a mum of five, that’s what she is.
I raise my step son every day. Clothe him , feed him, bathe him, do his school runs and dry his tears. I consider myself a mum of 3 even though I birthed 2.. If I didn’t see myself as a mum of 3, regardless of his mothers dip in and out of maternal sentiment , I’d be doing my THREE CHILDREN a disservice

• Heart

Pickminy

When someone first posted a photo up thread of the bridesmaid's dresses, I assumed or actually hoped they were just a cloak/coat to keep the real dresses under wraps from the press to be revealed by OK magazine. How wrong I was, each to their own but I think they're awful 🙈

• Haha

Pinkgirl1

Nah this is totally unnecessary. Physically she looks amazing especially considering she’s had a baby. What’s wrong with having a belly?

Comments like this need to come with their own bikini pic tbh.
Comments like this need to come with their own bikini pic tbh. <<<< YES!! It’s a nice normal photo?

quinzel

VIP Member
I think if there comes a point in your relationship that you’re needing to see CCTV to see what they were up to, it’s time to call it a day!

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
With regards to the “mum of 5” thing she’s damned if she does and she’s damned if she doesn’t. If she only put “mum of 3” people would say that it’s awful that she doesn’t include his other two.

• Heart

hereforthegossip22

The only thing I’ll give her credit for it’s different. Not like the rest of towie as they all have the same style and it morphs into one. She’s had 4 kids, her body isn’t the same. She isn’t wearing white either. And she actually looks happy next to cara.

The bridesmaids dresses are horrendous, I’d tell my sister to F off is she wanted me to wear that.

I remember pictures of their first house they had a pink zebra room, they don’t have much style at all. So I didn't expect much from this wedding.

• Heart

leepdeex

I went to a wedding recently and the mother of the bride spent the whole evening dancing alone purely because she didn’t want to have to go around making small talk with everyone, I imagine billi did it for the same reason.. the last thing you’d want on your wedding day after what happened is small talk & people knowingly asking “how are you”

• Haha
  • Heart