Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holograms

Chatty Member
I just think she’s lost so much weight. If you look back she is the smallest she’s ever been.

I loved when he flipped the table over when she was exercising 😂😂 say what you want aboit Billie but much prefer her to sam. Her kids are so advanced in speaking and knowing things I’m amazed at time’s. I know people call nelly but I don’t think she’s bad at all. I look at sam a few series ago and remember Paul’s tantrums and was appalled. She had no discipline or knew how to deal with it. Atleast with Billie and Greg they tell them off and have boundaries. Billie is much more relatable and sam knows this

Billie kids are definitely has better communication skills than Sam kids, especially rosie

PurpleBroccoliBetch

I don’t think Van Cleef gift at all. They can lend their jewellery to high profile actresses. Hollywood and beyond not those on itv mummy diaries 🤣
The necklace is definitely real.
if you look online, they work with a lot of youtubers and influencers to advertise their brand so it is possible

Emmy44

VIP Member
I’m sorry but have anybody seen this pair’s stories today? First a hairdresser in doing Nelly’s hair (what happened to lockdown? Finished early has it?) and then Greg FILMING whilst driving and Nelly is in the back??????? Are they having a laugh. Class A knobs.
Greg wasn’t driving

Polkadot123

VIP Member
I reckon they think big Paul should have gone to preschool/ nursery a long time ago . On another note anyone know where they’ve gone away too? Looks lush and I’d love to nosey and dream once I see the prices 😂
They mentioned its a stay cation, so somewhere in the UK at least.
I'd like to know also! Haha

Alalal

Ah so Sue is moving into the house once Billie and co move out.
How lovely.
I know they all have their faults but I really do think Sue is lovely and she adores her grandchildren which is so nice to see.
I was so close to my Nan and we had the best relationship, you can see it with Sue and Nellie and it’s heartwarming.
Where did u see that? That’s so sweet