Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Posy Parker

This is still my fave ever post on the whole of Tattle courteous of @Holidaybobs ..... (had to copy as was on the first thread)....

Once appon a tyme there waz a liawl gewl called nelly and wat appened right waz she went to the farm. You’ll neva guess wat appened next... she saw a sheep! Can you believe it mate. She waz well appy but then right we went up to it to stroke it and she screamed well loud. She was well scared of all the animals and she just cried so we took er to the shop fing at the end of the farm and bort bourt buyed nelly loadsa toys an that and she was well appy so we jus went ome. Call time wile your ahead innit. The end.

👍🏻😂😂😂😂😂👍🏻 This still wins the Internet for me and written better than Greg ever could.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Posy Parker

We always end up discussing Sue on this thread and most agree that she looks great and seems like a lovely person. My issue is that we can see both her and Rylan's teeth from space.

• Haha

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
Doesn’t Minnies buy from wholesalers? I’m sure we saw it on an ep of mummy diaries, Billie doesn’t design the stuff herself does she?
Sadly for OR that’s how fashion works, designer companies quite regularly get ‘ripped off’ by the likes of primark etc..!

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Their poor neighbours ! Imagine living next to that rabble. ‘ love yous two’ and ‘Arfa’ being shouted in the garden . They are definitely the definition of
‘ new money’ no class and very flash.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Emmie81

VIP Member
They could literally use her smile as the night torch needed to find their way back to the room

• Haha

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I’m not surprised. Greg obviously cares about Sue and he makes her feel welcome. Whereas Paul seems to dislike spending time with Sam’s family.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I think staying in their current house as long as they have has helped keep them grounded. I mean their current house is a lovely 4 bed not to be sniffed at but it’s not ‘celeb’ style big etc is it. Where as Sam kept moving to Giant houses which gave her a false sense of reality I think

Someone is stirring in the DM comments

Veeve, UK, United Kingdom, 32 minutes ago

Whenever I see this couple I can't help but think about the time he cheated on her with a friend of mine while we were on holiday. It was years ago to be fair, before the kids, but they were together. And unfortunately it's all I think when I see him!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
I love Billie and Gregg, so much more likeable than sam n Paul . Hope she does well bless her on Doi . I thought she skated lovely. I think it’s takes a lot to learn a skill and blood hardworking 😂😂 I would never b able to do it ! Xxx
Hi Billie!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Doesn’t Minnies buy from wholesalers? I’m sure we saw it on an ep of mummy diaries, Billie doesn’t design the stuff herself does she?
Sadly for OR that’s how fashion works, designer companies quite regularly get ‘ripped off’ by the likes of primark etc..!
I thought the same. I'm sure she doesn't actually design the clothes. Also, please don't shoot me but I prefer hers 🤣 still naughty to rip people's designs off.

• Haha

Posy Parker

Can you imagine being the dad of a Celeb and still asking people for selfies. Fair play to him though as he is living his best life without embarrassment!

• Haha

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Sorry if this is harsh but I think her nan dying has given her the perfect excuse to quit. She had read all the negative stuff about her skating.

turkeydinosaurs

Looks like they’ve had a fab holiday. They obviously live a very charmed life financially etc but I still think they make it so they’re quite relatable. Also love how Greg continuously tells her she’s beautiful.
They’re much more relatable than Sam and Paul

VIP Member
Not if its a treat no difference to having a packet of sweets really
There’s a massive difference between a packet of sweets and drinking coke. Each to their own I guess but I just don’t agree with kids having coke. I personally think coke is the worst drink anyone could ever have at whatever age.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Remember when Billie allegedly copied designs i think it was an Olivia Rubin rainbow cardigan......well Billie has been at it again. Just spotted this on Next and same (ish) design on her clothing website!!!
It’s literally red hearts on white pyjamas. If someone asked me to design some pyjamas - approaching Valentine’s Day - I’d probably do something similar!

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
Kind of agree. Higher end designers always influence the high street. That’s how the industry works 🤷‍♀️
We’ve all seen devil wears prada right? When Miranda priestly makes the blue jumper speech..

“This “stuff”? Oh, okay. I see. You think this has nothing to do with you.

You go to your closet and you select out, oh I don’t know, that lumpy blue sweater, for instance, because you’re trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back. But what you don’t know is that that sweater is not just blue, it’s not turquoise, it’s not lapis, it’s actually cerulean.

You’re also blithely unaware of the fact that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns. And then I think it was Yves St Laurent, wasn’t it, who showed cerulean military jackets? And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers. Then it filtered down through the department stores and then trickled on down into some tragic “casual corner” where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. However, that blue represents millions of dollars and countless jobs and so it’s sort of comical how you think that you’ve made a choice that exempts you from the fashion industry when, in fact, you’re wearing the sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room. From a pile of “stuff.”

😆😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha

sephylily

VIP Member
I’m not surprised. Greg obviously cares about Sue and he makes her feel welcome. Whereas Paul seems to dislike spending time with Sam’s family.
Billie and Greg have really good chemistry I feel and it becomes even more obvious how little chemistry Sam and Paul have when they're filming.