Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Posy Parker

I'm liking all these positive comments about Greg and Billie. I think they are both grounded. They have no talent but they are harmless and capitalised their fame well. See..... Tattle can be a nice place!

Reactions: 32

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Just caught up with the weeks episode. I love when Nellie got her new room she said something along the lines of “I’m going to go and read a book”. I thought that was so sweet as kids nowadays are all about the tablets. Although she did mention having a phone after haha
They seem like great parents in some respects. Not when they start the “oh darrrrrlin” shit as Nelly stabs five kittens to death though

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Marnic

I can’t help but like Billie and Greg in comparison to Sam they are so much more natural. I can also see a huge difference in Nelly, with age you can see how different she is becoming and not craving as much camera time.

Reactions: 30

Ups27

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it a bit wierd that every holiday they go on turns into like a group thing? Fernes now there too! They never have a holiday just the 4 of them, even when they go away in the UK.

Ktb

VIP Member
That in itself would be hilarious. They almost look like they could be brother and sister, there is something about them which doesn’t gel. They strike me as very boring people.
It’s the quiet ones you need to watch out for 😂

New thread title suggestion

Billie, Sue and Greg Too

• Haha

Posy Parker

Billie has everything Sam wants..... Her own house and a committed husband. Not someone who snogs their mum.

• Haha

Green2727

So Sam has quit the Mummy diaries and Billie and Greg are filming their own show! My prayers have been answered!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Dollywobs

I don’t mind Billie to be honest, I mean, the one hand in the air pardy pardy disco dance and the fake laugh pics and the American accent and ‘chanting’ (mums in the loose’ are cringe but I wish she would stop slicking Nellie’s hair back. She looks like Draco Malfoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
I’ve not been on here for ages but I couldn’t stop laughing at these comments, especially Greg struggling to find words for his book. As I had a couple of early NYE drinks I’m a I invented a poem for you Greg with rhyming words for peach, feel free to take the copyright.

Off they went to visit the beach,
and there they spotted Mrs Surrey and big Paul the leach!
Gaynor’s eyes on his arse thinking corrrr what a peach,
but he still won’t marry sam so the ring is out of reach,
it’s a lesson she has to learn herself not something we can teach,
so girls and boys that’s what traumatised us on a day at southend beach.
By greg age 36 1/2.

• Haha
  • Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I totally agree with this. Apart from her Rylan teeth, she is a total babe. Remember when she pulled that man (15 years younger) in the sea when she was on her holiday? She looked sizzling.
She looks well but blimey when she speaks it all goes wrong ‘ love yous two’ 😂

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
They need to be careful. I don't understand how they can be so comfortable in having every detail of their life so out there. A comment on the DM article gives away the street and area. A quick Google search and not even 2 minutes later I've got their full address. Very worrying!
No one would want to kidnap their kids. They’d take them straight back !

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Influencers and reality stars are not used to putting in any more effort than the hundreds of selfies they do. They are also not used to be critiqued. I think Billie and Denise will still receive their fee as they were both injured and told they couldn’t carry on. Denise was very vocal about the fact she wasn’t that keen and I think Billie isn’t cut out for the training aspect, too much like hard work. She was probably up for elimination this week anyway. I think this programme needs a few years off air, it’s very dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

RDay

Chatty Member
Greg the author...... "Happy Anniversary Billie, where have them years gone?" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I'm sure I remember reading that they had been saving for years to build their dream home. Considering for the past several years all their clothes, holidays, cars, events, furniture etc have been gifted all they've had to spend money on is utilities and school fees. If they squirrelled away the money they made then it makes sense they'd have funds to do it I reckon.
This is very smart, unlike her dim sister who sold her house to move into a rented house to keep up with the Joneses. That's what she gets for following advice from her non home owning "property developer" BF

Posy Parker

I think sue looks mega! She certainly has a great figure. I don’t think she looks her age at all.
I totally agree with this. Apart from her Rylan teeth, she is a total babe. Remember when she pulled that man (15 years younger) in the sea when she was on her holiday? She looked sizzling.

Reactions: 26

Traveler001

VIP Member
It just honestly blows my mind that they earn so much they can afford a huge renovation while living in there own home and going on holidays, days out etc. We are looking at getting our kitchen done and that's going to be a struggle 😫
Billie has had her business for about 11 years now and she's says she saves/invests so I think she's fairly savvy with her money (also gregg is willing to open a paper bag so he keeps the money coming in 😆) whereas Sam's family has one income and she doesn't seem very sensible with money, so as they're often compared Billie seems even more sensible and well off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26