Billie Faiers #6 Dullest series ever made, they don’t do nuffink unless they’re paid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm with South West water who are the most expensive in the country, maybe your bills are cheaper than mine 🤔 I do think it would be an excessive amount of water if the whole family shower twice a day everyday! But the main point is children don't need it twice daily so yes therefore wasting water! Not sure you can say people shouldn't have children if they don't want to waste water unnecessarily 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I'm with South West water who are the most expensive in the country, maybe your bills are cheaper than mine 🤔 I do think it would be an excessive amount of water if the whole family shower twice a day everyday! But the main point is children don't need it twice daily so yes therefore wasting water! Not sure you can say people shouldn't have children if they don't want to waste water unnecessarily 😂 😂
Not very environmentally friendly either.

I don't know why children would need a shower in the morning before school, if they had one the night before.
Poor kids...
All that excessive washing strips away the natural oils on the body, etc, etc.

Wondering How Often You Should Shower? We've Got Answers for You (healthline.com)

Reactions: 6
Well the shower debate is more interesting than family diaries 😆 also agree 2 showers a day is not necessary

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’d probably have made that a storyline on the show if it were the case. They all seem to do it, Sam’s kids too. I think they just like the wet hair look 😂
And Greg the author would’ve written a book about it… and Billie the entrepreneur would’ve have had an Asda range of waterproof mattress protectors.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is odd. I defo need social services to pop by as mine probably have 2 baths a week max, unless they’ve gone and got filthy. They are too young to smell and I don’t think excessive cleaning of smalls is good for their skin.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to alert the authorities about me then, my two probably only bath once a week, and shower every other day at most.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
That is so wrong and bad parenting … kids should be brought up to learn about personal hygiene and that is showering/bathing at least once a day

yes I stand by what I said, if you cannot afford to bath your babies then don’t have them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wish Billie would do something interesting then we wouldn’t need to hear about how often people on this thread bath their kids 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is so wrong and bad parenting … kids should be brought up to learn about personal hygiene and that is showering/bathing at least once a day

yes I stand by what I said, if you cannot afford to bath your babies then don’t have them
My 2 get a bath every single night they don’t even question it it’s just routine. Not even because they are filthy it’s just apart of their night time routine and they also enjoy it x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My 2 get a bath every single night they don’t even question it it’s just routine. Not even because they are filthy it’s just apart of their night time routine and they also enjoy it x
Mine too, they enjoy playing in there and it’s our wind down before bed. Just goes without saying in our house and was the same when I was growing up

Reactions: 1