Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I like Sue! I think that she is the most down to earth of them all and tries to keep her daughters feet on the ground - not that it has worked!
I don’t think it is weird that she goes on holiday with them either. I guess it’s unusual that she goes on most of their holidays, but she often becomes the babysitter. It’s also an extra pair of hands with small children! She is single so I guess that’s just the way that they function!
Yes, that's all true :)

Reactions: 1

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
100% dork I think Billie will go off him eventually I am not sure if she finds his humour as attractive as she used to.

I like Sue, I think she is kind hearted totally different from Carol in the Wright family.
Good point, 'Essex Royalty' Carol was vile to Lauren as was the late Nanny Pat.

I didn’t sign up for standard brown fencing 😂😂😂
I am watching it on BritBox; surely the paint protects the wooden fence from the elements? God they're thick twats with too much money.

I think it's time for the Wrights to take to the reality podium 😁 Carol is far nastier than Sue and there's more if them and Josh has just had a kid and Jess is about to drop. I would also love to see what Nutella does all day if anything bar posturing half naked. The could also include a 10 minute workout or cooking demo for the viewers led by Mark of course.😝
This 100%

Last edited:

VIP Member
I just had a look on her Instagram and on the family photo she posted before they went out her nose was fine. In the caption she says Arthur was being mardy.

Maybe he threw a tantrum in the car and whacked Billie in the face, even accidentally?

Like when you hit your lip on something and a ridge swelling comes up? Never seen filler do that. It looks very strange.
The rest of her skin looks good too so it’s more than likely a filter

Leo100

VIP Member
I think we need the full story as horrible as it is what she said , what are they going to gain from all ganging up on her and plastering it all over socials , she will be getting all sorts of vile messages from trolls and it won't be good for her mental health , again not condoning it at all but they should have their arguments behind closed doors

Also who is that Lucy , is she the 15 year old?

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
I'm sure the kids would rather go to Spain with suze than go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem with Saint Gaynor

Surely the money she saves on freebies would just be eaten up by the fact shed have to pat contractors, builders extra for the project finishing late
Depends on contracts and terms etc but, I bet she’s not had to pay extra because of the publicity they’ve provided from the show/Instagram account. So she’ll have probably gotten away with it

Eirawen

VIP Member
You could say the reverse too I guess…

I think Sam is MUCH prettier and apparently Paul is a really nice guy. Greg would annoy me too much!
I suppose we don't really know them, maybe Paul is just potrayed as a useless lardy layabout.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I know there was some wondering how far along the pregnancy is, Billies latest insta post is saying they’re at the half way stage now.
I wondered too. Do you reckon that the sisters will have a fourth or fifth child at some point in the future?

Puppys

Sharpay and Ryan 🤣
Think hes more down to earth and can see how spoilt she is and it irritates him but without her hes nothing even though hes the most entertaining out of the 2.

I watched last night and was thinking that the workmen in that house must want to tell Billie & Greg to P*** Off - you are months behind so let them get in with their job instead of having everyone round to eat pizza while the plasterer is trying to get things finished.
Totally agree 👍