Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she gets a fine you can guarantee there’s going to be a TikTok ‘charity’ drive that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We’ll find out on Monday because every wan of us will be there to see the big man 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Will oor blue tshirts be ready for Monday?🥳
Get the circuit fired up and get them rattled oot. I'll bring the weans ring light for decent pictures of the bigman in her court attire!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will oor blue tshirts be ready for Monday?🥳
It’s all ready🥳 pick up at Tayto HQ / the caravan at the weekend. Somebody will need to drap aff Beebee’s bandana for Molly the Tayto dug since oor Lydo doesn’t leave the hoose
IMG_9329.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Burke & Yoker are on now , Olly’s apparently blaming that wee creep Adam for trolling her. The big man’s got proof ,it’ll be the same kind of receipts she’s got that prove Lydo runs tattle & Stephanie Vavron takes time aff from saying folk have pished in her paddling pool to write about the big man’s big cock ring on the Tayto

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw the video of Adam in her Box and am still no sure what his point was tbh. He was calling her out for being on PIP or Universal Credit. Far be it from me to defend the Big Man, but 90% of the cunts on this app are on benefits. There's far bigger issues with this woman than her being on UC. Seemed a weird thing to focus on considering everything else she's done.

Reactions: 6
I saw the video of Adam in her Box and am still no sure what his point was tbh. He was calling her out for being on PIP or Universal Credit. Far be it from me to defend the Big Man, but 90% of the cunts on this app are on benefits. There's far bigger issues with this woman than her being on UC. Seemed a weird thing to focus on considering everything else she's done.
Exactly. He’s constantly sucking up wailing Danielle’s arse. Her and her maw are on every benefit going and been done for claiming for children that don’t exist.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Adam gives me the boak he constantly speaks to women like tit & is a complete sleaze, he’s a creepy wee bastard who always gets a free pass because ‘ he’s only a daft young boy’.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Adam gives me the boak he constantly speaks to women like tit & is a complete sleaze, he’s a creepy wee bastard who always gets a free pass because ‘ he’s only a daft young boy’.
Exactly. People excusing his behaviour cos he's young don't seem to realise that it's these "daft wee boys" that turn into abusive misogynistic men.

Reactions: 9
Adam is a wee dick. Can’t stand him. He’s always in aboot lassies drama. He’s a horrible wee guy. Racist wee bleep too.

Reactions: 8