Big Lee & SC World of Entertainment

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What alternative universe do Lee and his mum Kay live in I wonder? Probably never done a weeks work between em and their disgusting filthy house is like something out of a horror film. How he can talk for ages and not say anything talking like he's a child. Get yourself into the real bloody world, scrounging lump of uselessness.

Reactions: 1
What alternative universe do Lee and his mum Kay live in I wonder? Probably never done a weeks work between em and their disgusting filthy house is like something out of a horror film. How he can talk for ages and not say anything talking like he's a child. Get yourself into the real bloody world, scrounging lump of uselessness.
I dont know if she still is, but she was a lollypop woman and someone reported her to DWP for not claming her YT earnings and apparently she had to repay them. He worked nights in a factory and lasted 4 days before he quit because his back hurt

Omg didn’t realise big Lee had a thread here :ROFLMAO:I can’t believe Lee is approaching 30. I know he has always featured in Kay’s videos but I assumed he looked old but was a teenager. I thought he and his friends were now around 20 and maybe just a bit stunted/younger due to Covid and presumably some learning disabilities

I dont know if she still is, but she was a lollypop woman and someone reported her to DWP for not claming her YT earnings and apparently she had to repay them. He worked nights in a factory and lasted 4 days before he quit because his back hurt
Was so proud of him for getting the factory gig! Was beautiful whilst it lasted

Reactions: 2
Didn’t he do less than a week at the factory ? I swear it was only about 2 shift lol