Big Lee & SC World of Entertainment

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big lee is the son of the famous Kay's cooking.

He's 29 years old and only ever had 1 job (which he quit after 24hrs) he has breakfast,lunch,dinner,tea and supper everyday and spends his dole money on fast food and bottles of prime.

In his 'spare time' (because he doesnt get alot of it.. obviously) he plays out with his friends in the woods filming 'gangster videos' whilst using snapchat filters.
His friends are Kieran (keyring) who is actually someone's dad, Silas who doesnt get to come out to play much because his mum says he cant and Jonathan who.. well. you already know.

Anyway. Lets discuss!

Reactions: 4
Wh does Lee meet up with in Brighton? Does he pay for company with a certain lady?

Reactions: 1
Big lee is the son of the famous Kay's cooking.

He's 29 years old and only ever had 1 job (which he quit after 24hrs) he has breakfast,lunch,dinner,tea and supper everyday and spends his dole money on fast food and bottles of prime.

In his 'spare time' (because he doesnt get alot of it.. obviously) he plays out with his friends in the woods filming 'gangster videos' whilst using snapchat filters.
His friends are Kieran (keyring) who is actually someone's dad, Silas who doesnt get to come out to play much because his mum says he cant and Jonathan who.. well. you already know.

Anyway. Lets discuss!
I've often wondered if he has a job (and presumed he didn't) thanks for the info 🤣

I'd love to know what went down with Lee and the DWP... in his [now] deleted Brighton vlogs, he was flaunting all this new gear he'd bought, whilst scoffing food from M&S

I remember when Keyring had a gig at Asda (prior to finding YT fame) - Lee having a job, meanwhile, had me on edge for that 24 hrs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd love to know what went down with Lee and the DWP... in his [now] deleted Brighton vlogs, he was flaunting all this new gear he'd bought, whilst scoffing food from M&S

I remember when Keyring had a gig at Asda (prior to finding YT fame) - Lee having a job, meanwhile, had me on edge for that 24 hrs
That's the thing though. At least Keyring has a job and even Big Johnny volunteers at british heart foundation. Lee is totally bone idle. That one shift he did at the factory then ended up off sick.

Reactions: 3
That's the thing though. At least Keyring has a job and even Big Johnny volunteers at british heart foundation. Lee is totally bone idle. That one shift he did at the factory then ended up off sick.
What's the standard UC rate for someone in Lee's position? I know they own the freehold over the house but, with bills and all, Lee can afford to consume so many branded energy drinks and Lilt

I only found Lee's channel the other day by chance, it popped up as recommended after watching Kay which it had never done before, I had no idea he even had a channel. Would love to know what Brighton's all about and why vlogmas is such a big deal please 😂 had a quick nosey at his vlog comments and there's lots of mentions of both on there too.

• Haha
I only found Lee's channel the other day by chance, it popped up as recommended after watching Kay which it had never done before, I had no idea he even had a channel. Would love to know what Brighton's all about and why vlogmas is such a big deal please 😂 had a quick nosey at his vlog comments and there's lots of mentions of both on there too.
Lee basically fucks off to Brighton every few months with some (presumably) sugar-mummy or daddy, whilst his 'fans' all beg for Vlogmas because it pisses him off :ROFLMAO:

His older vids are the classics (Kay's always half-cut in those)

• Haha
Jesus that party was so tragic, I almost feel sorry for him 🤣

• Haha
I think maybe he has an arrangement with a lady offering a girlfriend experience when he goes down to Brighton. Total speculation of course.
Strange he spent Christmas day down there, had a dinner in the hotel restaurant then went back up to his room.
I wonder why Silas was told by his parents he can't play out anymore. I feel like at least he had a few brain cells on him.

• Haha
Lee basically fucks off to Brighton every few months with some (presumably) sugar-mummy or daddy, whilst his 'fans' all beg for Vlogmas because it pisses him off :ROFLMAO:

His older vids are the classics (Kay's always half-cut in those)

1689125012063.png

Rumour was back in 'teh day' that Lee and the lad in the photo shagged. think its in one of his old videos he admits he's bisexual.

• Wow
  • Heart
Instead of watching Netflix when we eat our tea, me and the other half have been watching Psychopaths, it's the funniest thing we've ever watched 😂😂😂

We also watched one of Lee's q&a videos last night and he mentioned them not talking to Jamie anymore, anyone know why?

• Haha

Lee has delivered. No. A shame. Must have just shared a bottle of Prime between them :( No drinking games or Kay because the party was at Kg's gaff, which reminds me of this piece of modern art:

• Haha