Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's being vetted. 🫣
Fair!
Unless maybe she just doesn’t want to go public and I read her wrong but I saw her as the one who most likely wanted fame from BB
Yinrun also hasn’t gone public and she most likely wont, interestingly I noticed yinrun has unfollowed some and lost some followers too. She had 20 before, now 18 and only follows 1.

Reactions: 5
I read that post of ‘Anybody heard from Trish?’ In Curtis Pritchard’s voice 😂😂
I hope someone will get what I mean haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG I can’t cope with the thought of Jenry lying in bed together on a Sunday morning, lazily sipping champagne….
I need a lie down 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Henry's sis giving us all the BTS much-needed hand holding and eye contact we look for :love:

(I bet Henry smells like Acqua di Parma or something super high end! Whatever it was it worked for Jordan).

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 15.32.51.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Henry's sis giving us all the BTS much-needed hand holding and eye contact we look for :love:

(I bet Henry smells like Acqua di Parma or something super high end! Whatever it was it worked for Jordan).

View attachment 2580721
Ah this is adorable. Turns out I'm quite the hopeles romantic these days...I found this relationship much more compelling than any Love Island shite ever could be. I just want them to swan around London and the Cotswolds, with Mabel, eating in fancy restaurants and quaffing champers with Henry roaring in laughter at Jordans one liners.
They are basically the nations new Charles and Lady Di! Just better suited.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
People are so invested in them because it developed slowly over the course of the series out of a genuine friendship and connection. Henry always fancied Jordan obviously, but you could see Jordan’s eyes and face lighting up during the kissing task and it was like he suddenly ‘saw’ him properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People are so invested in them because it developed slowly over the course of the series out of a genuine friendship and connection. Henry always fancied Jordan obviously, but you could see Jordan’s eyes and face lighting up during the kissing task and it was like he suddenly ‘saw’ him properly.
It was when he got all coy when Henry called him by his name. That's when I realised he'd fallen for him. It's been so endearing to watch them.
Also the tight gold trousers when he couldn't help but take a peek (or 2).
And honestly, that hot tub kiss was hot as hell. Lucky old Henners.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes the tight gold trousers were turning point as well. Jordan obviously liked what he saw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just noticed Noky’s instagram is public now, is that recent? I remember she was on 22 or 24k when private yesterday, she’s on 26k at the moment so it must have just been made public recently I’m guessing?