Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trish’ stories are really rubbing me
Up the wrong way
She needs to stop now. She was what, 7th place? It's a different world now to the one Jade was in, and she presented herself as a seriously liberal and woke (in its true meaning) person but got found out. tit always catches up with you 🤷🏻‍♀️.
If she was really sorry, she'd do some work and let the others have their moment in the sun.

Reactions: 18
Wonder how different this will be in a few days haha. Olivia and Yinrun still on private but no way will Olivia not be doing teeth whitening ads for Xmas lol.

Matty deleted most of his highlights. Could clearly see where he lived in dublin in one. Will be asking my mates near there to keep a look out 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20231119_034410_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
There is clearly no bad blood between Henry and Matty. I think Henry will do really well out of being on BB, but I’ve a feeling Jordan might do and Aaron Allard-Morgan and just disappear from the spotlight altogether.

Reactions: 8
3/4 of the foul four changing their insta bios to this same format and new BB email address thinking they’re gunna get influencer opportunities. Are they not embarazzed?

And how has Paul been picked up by a modelling agency and got management now? lol
Oh god how embarrassing 😳
---
Trish’ stories are really rubbing me
Up the wrong way
Wow she really has no shame. And isn't displaying any self awareness at all. Definitely says a lot about her true character

Reactions: 7
There is clearly no bad blood between Henry and Matty. I think Henry will do really well out of being on BB, but I’ve a feeling Jordan might do and Aaron Allard-Morgan and just disappear from the spotlight altogether.
I think he will too. Job done.

Reactions: 1
I agree. I think he will hate the interest in his relationship with Henry so I hope that doesn’t make him reassess his feelings. Or he could prove us all wrong and be advertising teeth whitening strips with Olivia!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he will too. Job done.
I‘ll seeing miss him but there you go. I’d rather he went off into the sunset (with Henry obviously❤) than become an annoying, professional ex big brother housemate like Aisleyne, Luke Marsden, Narinder Kaur etc. He’s too good for any of that. There is absolutely no trace of Aaron anywhere on social media, but I do know that he used his winnings to set up a bar in his home town shortly after BB. I hope he’s happy and doing well.

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh I forgot about him! What a truly dull series of big brother that was

Reactions: 3
Oh gosh I forgot about him! What a truly dull series of big brother that was
It was an odd series. No live feed whatsoever, and was full of very young models and attractive influencer types who already had agents or had been on other reality shows, Aaron being the exception. It was the the start of the rot setting in. The guy who finished second to Aaron was a Neanderthal called Jay who did a tit and put it in the housemates freezer. We only know this because they all spoke about it after they left the house. Disgusting man. Even Paul didn’t sink to those depths.

Henry will do very well I think. He’s astute and confident professionally and clearly has a marketable career anyway. I expect to see higher end/ society mags picking him up plus some mainstream stuff. I’m looking forward to seeing more of him.

Jordan will do what he wants but tbh I don’t think he knows what that is. As he told Yinrun he just expects to go back to ’life’.

the real world body language is v telling I think vs in the house. Henry is the confident one as he’s used to a social scene. Jordan is in his own head. They would be a dynamite pairing though dynamic-wise In terms of profile.

IMG_0872.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw a TikTok describe them as a black cat/golden retriever couple and it made me so happy. I really think they’ll be together at least for awhile after the show. Time will tell if it lasts. It’s all feeling very Love Island you guys!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not surprised they've all gone on bb for the followers. They'll be doing Emma mattresses and shark Hoover's soon