Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love if Jenry were given their own travel show. They would make great tv.
Definitely! Art, travel and food.

Like searching for Italy with a side of Jordan going mad over Titian whilst Hennerz buggers off to buy Loro Piana- then they'd both get smashed on Negronis and end up in a bush 🤣

(I have thought about this)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awww I'm so glad this thread is here for the Jenry love! Long time lurker on the BB thread but every time I thought about posting, an argument would kick off so I kept schtum 🤣.
Just ADORED Jordan from the start and amazed at how much I loved Hennerz. All I want for Christmas is to go to dinner with them both. And Mabel.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely! Art, travel and food.

Like searching for Italy with a side of Jordan going mad over Titian whilst Hennerz buggers off to buy Loro Piana- then they'd both get smashed on Negronis and end up in a bush 🤣

(I have thought about this)
THIS!! I can totally see them zipping around Rome on vespas. They have already planned trips to New York and Florence, ITV just need to provide them with a camera crew 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not seen this as I didn't watch weeks 1 & 2

'I would perhaps subscribe to the idea that it was meant to be' Oh my heart :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I never thought I’d like Henry, but he is so sweet and loveable. His laugh is infectious

Reactions: 15
His VT did him a dirty - he is the sweetest dearest chap! So glad Zac was a dick or he'd have been gone week 2
To think I wasn’t bothered who went in week 2, but if he had we’d have been robbed of the joy that is Jenry

Oh be still my beating heart!❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Henry is just so lovely. He handled the whole triangle thing really well. He was clearly smitten with Jordan but he was really mature about it all and managed to keep a really nice friendship with Matty too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Ekin-Su and bloody Davide off love island can get their own show surely these two can ♥
---
Also does Yinrun not have instagram?

Reactions: 6