Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was still tweeting at 5.30am this morning, are we allowed to speculate about what they’d been up to?

We may need a Jenry thread in the rave section if these two get together and choose to keep us up to date!

😄

Screenshot_20231118_161758_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We may need a Jenry thread in the rave section if these two get together and choose to keep us up to date!

😄

View attachment 2578971
I think us lot are thirsty enough for one immediately 😊

Since Henry has opened his insta I’m being impressed by his lips and anticipating the new pashing pics 😍

Loved Olivia last night at Henry’s exit

J - Henry I adore you. I won't say the L word
O - HE LOVES YOU!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Kerry said on live that Jordan won't be allowed to unprivate his Instagram yet and that none of the finalists will be, but Henry's was open first thing this morning. 🤔
---
Kerry said on live that Jordan won't be allowed to unprivate his Instagram yet and that none of the finalists will be, but Henry's was open first thing this morning. 🤔
Well sorry to quote myself but PSA; Jordan's Instagram is open!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Henry and Jordan will definitely get a spread in a magazine like OK Magazine won't they?
I'm sure Tatler or the like will pick Jenry up - they love party pics. Henners freelances for GQ and they're both Conde Nast brands

I predict Henry will do really well - whether Jordan is even interested let's see ...

His insta is KILLING me - it's just so camp and fabulous jollying around Soho farmhouse in his bleeping Range Rover.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6