Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The treatment and press about Jade when she was in the house was gross, I hadn’t made it to be internet in 2002 but the papers and tv were bad enough.
I liked Jade from the off, she was like someone off my estate (even me to an extent) and it was good to see someone repping someone I could really relate to.
I loved seeing her so well after she left it was a big duck You to the cunts really and it’s just a shame her next stint went how it did.

Reactions: 1
The absolute turnaround in perception and press was insane and she had done nothing to warrant it apart from thinking east anglia was abroad and being dumped by PJ. I think that was what was so shocking when she went back into CBB and was pretty much the same but with a bigger sense of entitlement. Hate to speak ill of the dead but the narrative was absolutely controlled after the initial few weeks.

Reactions: 1
The best thing about Jade in the house was that they all hated her and the horrified looks on their faces every week when she was not evicted was very funny.

She was only ever nominated for eviction twice = once in the first week when it was the public nominating for eviction and the HMs choosing to evict and they evicted Lynne over Jade, and then once during the end when it was a 4 way eviction between Jade, Kate, Johnny and Adele (and when Channel 4 started the back-pedalling with Jade and giving Adele a bad edit so she got evicted that week instead).

Despite being loud and getting into a few arguments, she was hardly nominated by anybody at all throughout her entire time there.

They did seem to genuinely care about the contestants early on. That went out the window for bb5 when they went down the sensationalist route.

Reactions: 3
Rebecca shiner,supposed to be making loads of money on only fans but is at a car boot flogging items.

She was only ever nominated for eviction twice = once in the first week when it was the public nominating for eviction and the HMs choosing to evict and they evicted Lynne over Jade, and then once during the end when it was a 4 way eviction between Jade, Kate, Johnny and Adele (and when Channel 4 started the back-pedalling with Jade and giving Adele a bad edit so she got evicted that week instead).

Despite being loud and getting into a few arguments, she was hardly nominated by anybody at all throughout her entire time there.
I remember that eviction night so well.I was 12 and loved Jade and also loved Alex .I used to have a picture of him stuck in my diary 🤣🤣I was overjoyed when Adele got evicted

Reactions: 2
Have they said whether it’s 24/7 or a few hours a day/night?
Nothing confirmed either way yet but I am expecting a few hours over night / after the evictions, but a more comprehensive offering behind a paywall on ITV X.

Reactions: 3
Bb6 was so good. I remember I watched BB7 first (I watched it in like 2012 when I stumbled across it on YouTube) and then started BB6 and thought it was tit at first. Then after Leslie got evicted I got hooked, the drama was literally nonstop. I wish I’d had chance to watch it when it aired lol!! I’d kill to see all that live feed lost footage so I could appreciate the insanity of it

Reactions: 6
Thank you for this 😅

I had forgotten about Craig being in love with Anthony.
15:28...'he's out of control' 🤣🤣🤣
I remember at the time it seemed a little creepy but watching that back again it's a little disturbing how he keeps touching him all over 🥴

Reactions: 5