Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait, I'm so glad to see it's coming back. Like many have already said though I really hope they do use a variety of people from all walks of life and not just fame hungry people who are desperate for a few followers!

eta - I also hope they do a celeb version although I'm not sure anything will beat the "DAVID IS DEAD" series :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am excited, yet dreading this. The show is so legendary - I am hoping and praying that they stick to the original format.
We don't want to see Insta influencers and Gen Z Tik Tokers.

Please give us housemates like a dinner lady from Salford, a cardiac nurse from Birmingham, a deaf mechanic who strips in his spare time from Glasgow, a socialite who has never worked a day in their life who has distant connections to the royal family from Buckinghamshire, an artisan chocolate entrepreneur who resides in the Cotswolds but also has a holiday home in the south of France, a stripper who was once homeless and now volunteers with numerous charities and is only on BB to raise awareness, a former drug addict from Cardiff who has transformed their life, a single mother from Luton with 14 kids.

I know this is wildly detailed but this format is what made BB what it was - real people from all walks of life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Kate Lawler, Anthony Hutton and Chantelle Houghton on this morning now talking about the return of BB.

is Kate Lawler OK? She seems so manic.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Kate seems fine to me. Nice to see them all though, Chantelle looks lovely with dark hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I am excited, yet dreading this. The show is so legendary - I am hoping and praying that they stick to the original format.

Please give us housemates like a dinner lady from Salford, a cardiac nurse from Birmingham, a deaf mechanic who strips in his spare time from Glasgow, a socialite who has never worked a day in their life who has distant connections to the royal family from Buckinghamshire, an artisan chocolate entrepreneur who resides in the Cotswolds but also has a holiday home in the south of France, a stripper who was once homeless and now volunteers with numerous charities and is only on BB to raise awareness, a former drug addict from Cardiff who has transformed their life, a single mother from Luton with 14 kids.

I know this is wildly detailed but this format is what made BB what it was - real people from all walks of life.

Not a bleeping chance. It will be a bunch of plastic tweaked eejits with agents in place already. It'll be the likes of 'Mr Showbiz' from a previous series, interspersed with several pneumatic instahuns already on their 4th boob job and BBL at the age of 24, a bunch of steroid meatheads who can barely speak due to their turkey teef and lack of brain matter and a bunch of women who make Chloe Sims and her sisters look natural. Oh, and the obligatory trans and non-binary people, shoo ins for the win from day 1 and no doubt a massive coke fuelled pissed up fight in week 1 which will result in it being totally recast with identikit people. Not a chance that people looking for a genuine experience would apply, it will be pig thick fame hungry twats with plastic faces and barely a brain cell between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Turkey Teef - hahahhahah! I do agree, in the age of social media and influencers, bosses will think that people who already have somewhat of a following, but not necessarily famous will improve ratings.

Reactions: 3
Kate Lawler, Anthony Hutton and Chantelle Houghton on this morning now talking about the return of BB.

is Kate Lawler OK? She seems so manic.
She's always like that, her IG stories are a nightmare at times!

Narinder was on the Jeremy Vine show on a segment about reality TV this morning

I think they're looking at this as a way to solve the problem they have with gay people not being compatible with Love Island.

I think its going to be Love Island 2.0, which is a shame as I think they would get more ratings if they targeted it at an older audience who grew up with the Channel 4 series.

Reactions: 11
I just think it’ll basically be a winter love island and essentially be the stop gap between the two LI seasons

Reactions: 2
ITV2 are 100% seeing this as Love Island 2.0. Yawn.

They need to take the show back to basics, but they never will. They want to appeal to the Love Island/TOWIE fans sadly.

Such a wasted opportunity.

Reactions: 8

I love the effort and thought that has gone into this!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love the effort and thought that has gone into this!
This is how passionate I am about this 😅
This show was my summer when I was younger. My friends and I were obsessed and I would hate to see it go down the route of wannabe influencers and Love Island types.

• Haha
Reactions: 12