Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else miss the absolute excitement of a Friday night eviction around 2004 - 2008?!
Davina hosting the show outside in front of a live audience. Seeing the crowd cheering or booing - nobody stuck to their mobile phones.
The evictee walking down the stairs, music blaring, standing in front of the photographers and then Davina taking them to be interviewed and showing their best bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else miss the absolute excitement of a Friday night eviction around 2004 - 2008?!
Davina hosting the show outside in front of a live audience. Seeing the crowd cheering or booing - nobody stuck to their mobile phones.
The evictee walking down the stairs, music blaring, standing in front of the photographers and then Davina taking them to be interviewed and showing their best bits.
I'm not sure I'd feel the same now. BB in its prime was all through my teen years so it was kind of the perfect thing to watch. It's just a great nostalgic thing to look back at for me.

Reactions: 5
There’s still life in the Big Brother format. Weren’t ITV2 rumoured to be interested in it recently? C4 and Five both ran it into the ground, but if it returned with the same production values as Love Island it could be epic.

Reactions: 2
There’s still life in the Big Brother format. Weren’t ITV2 rumoured to be interested in it recently? C4 and Five both ran it into the ground, but if it returned with the same production values as Love Island it could be epic.
I beg to differ. Epic is not a term I'd use for a Love Island format Big Brother. I couldn't give a flying potato about "production values". A handheld camera, 12 non-wannabe housemates and I'd be as happy as a pig in tit.

Reactions: 14
I beg to differ. Epic is not a term I'd use for a Love Island format Big Brother. I couldn't give a flying potato about "production values". A handheld camera, 12 non-wannabe housemates and I'd be as happy as a pig in tit.
Make them grow their own food again in the garden

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s the overproduction that has absolutely killed Love Island. It was unmissable but the last few series have been so boring and so fake that I’ve not given up on it completely.

Reactions: 6
Who remembers Celebrity Love Island and all the fights they used to have!? (This is the only one I could find) :(

Reactions: 4
^ I quite liked the Celebrity Love Island theme song, as much as Jem's voice annoyed me on her other singles.

Reactions: 1
I might rewatch BB6. Thinking back to it... Saskia used to annoy me with the phrases she used. "Dog eat dog." "End of!". Maxwell was also disgusting with what he apparently did to Science's food. I got second hand embarrassment from Vanessa's audition tape. The orange sofa they had was ugly but it looked comfortable. Lesley was vile in the house, but I remember reading an article from about a year after she was evicted, and I felt a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 6