Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the freezer shitting. We only found out about it when one of the other housemates revealed it during their eviction interview. By that point there was no live feed so we had no idea what was really going on.

Reactions: 3
There was some fall out from Richard in BB7 against a C5 BB contestant after Nikkis death. That God darn awful "Showbiz" prick. If I can find the twitter I'll share.
I wouldn’t buy a ticket from somewhere that don’t even bother to read their own advert!
It’s a shame just how much Nikki’s death has thrown up about other housemates and shown most of the, in a less than flattering light.

Reactions: 3
I’m just after watching fight night from bb5 and oh my god Victor and Jason are really horrible people

Reactions: 6
When I re-watched BB5 I forgot how early in the series fight night was. There was still loads more drama and moments to come. Great tasks as well.

Reactions: 5
Victor is my all time fav housemate. I thought he was a proper dickhead at first but soon changed my mind.

Reactions: 7
Victor is my all time fav housemate. I thought he was a proper dickhead at first but soon changed my mind.
Same here he was a nice guy deep down the opposite of Pete who appeared nice on the surface but wasn't really

Reactions: 5
I just watched the episode of ultimate bb where Nikki is talking to Vanessa about overcoming her illness. It made me cry, I just want to hug her. I still can’t believe she’s gone

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else remember a c5 BB series, can’t remember if it was celebrity or civilian, but there was footage leaked of the housemates going to bed and saying goodnight to each other and Big Brother and the lights turned off, and then the lights came on and BB thanked them and then they got out of bed, fully clothed and started chatting again!?

Reactions: 8
Yes!!!! Was it this?

Reactions: 9
Yes!!!! Was it this?

Yes! I can’t remember how the footage got out or whether they released it themselves but it made it look such a farce. Even BB chatting to them when the lights came up, he sounded amateurish.

It does make me wonder whether this sort of thing happened in the C4 years but they were too professional to get exposed.

Reactions: 9