Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find Pete's reply OTT and lengthy
Imogen's post was concise and to the point.Pete rambles on and ends up being abusive.He is being manipulative again tugging at heart strings.

Reactions: 15
Did he do anything after Big Brother? Totally forgot about him until reading this thread

Reactions: 4
I'm more inclined to believe Imogen. It is clear they spent a LOT of time together - bike rides, holidaying etc. Imogen posted a LOT of recent photos of her and Nkki together.

Reactions: 12
I’m sick of seeing Pete and Daily Mail are clearly watching the comments as there’s basically none and they’re all positive for Pete

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For god’s sake, Imogen speaking up about Pete taking his grief show all over town is NOT “trolling”.

Bringing up the nomination from however many years ago just shows how childish he is. Imogen bit her tongue for a long time and still kept it concise and classy when she did call him out.

It’s also clear Imogen was very close to Nikki, there is a lot of evidence for that so not sure why Pete feels the need to insinuate it’s not true.

He’s totally entitled to feel grief and pain at Nikki’s death - I don’t think anyone denies that? What is not ok is talking to every single media outlet who asks, especially when he’s misrepresenting how close he & Nikki were. Have some respect and grieve in private - like Nikki’s real friends are.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, Pete is not coming across at all well there.
Did he do anything career-wise after BB? As I recall, Nikki was actually the breakout star from that series, and their “romance” was obviously encouraged by Pete for fame purposes, and it hit the skids pretty quickly when they were out. Didn’t it turn out that he had a girlfriend outside anyway?
I liked him at first in that series, but it became clear as things went on that he was pretty manipulative. Fake, even. He was encouraging quite a few of the women, several of them had crushes on him (for example Lisa and Leah). I was rooting for Glyn at the end.

Reactions: 7
The racism and nastiness in early BB is unbelievable and would never be broadcast now. In BB3, Tim (the closet ginger), made a 'joke' about ''paki's'. 'What's the best sort of paki? A dead one'. Jade Goody laughed her socks off of course. Amazing how we've evolved in such a relatively short space of time.
I watched that series religiously and I can't remember that. I can't believe they broadcast that :eek:

I also liked Pete a lot during the show but he’s coming across really badly here. I get that everyone grieves in their own way but he seems to be really milking it.

I think he’s bitter because he won the show and his career didn’t immediately skyrocket afterwards. Sadly, this brings him back into the limelight a bit and as it’s been previously mentioned, he’s constantly posting stuff and is all over the media about it. Once again it’s becoming the Pete Bennett show, just like it was in BB.

I think Imogen is completely right in calling him out. She seemed a genuine friend to Nikki. I think Pete needs to stop being so public now, bringing up the nominations was childish of him and proves he’s still stuck in that phase of his life. I’m not doubting that he’s grieving, but like Imogen said, this should be about Nikki, not Pete.

• Heart
Yeah, Pete is not coming across at all well there.
Did he do anything career-wise after BB? As I recall, Nikki was actually the breakout star from that series, and their “romance” was obviously encouraged by Pete for fame purposes, and it hit the skids pretty quickly when they were out. Didn’t it turn out that he had a girlfriend outside anyway?
I liked him at first in that series, but it became clear as things went on that he was pretty manipulative. Fake, even. He was encouraging quite a few of the women, several of them had crushes on him (for example Lisa and Leah). I was rooting for Glyn at the end.
Nail on the head!

His game plan was to be everyone's friend. He led several of the girls on and then feigned innocence and made out they were making him feel uncomfortable when they would flirt back. He kept Nikki at arm's length for weeks but as soon as she was evicted and he heard the amazing reception she received he pounced on the opportunity of a showmance. To this day I can't believe how hypnotised the other HMs were by him to the point Nikki was voted back in from the House Next Door 'for Pete'.

• Sad
I actually think its awful, that when someone notable dies, these so called friends always come crawling out the woodwork and appear on every TV show and column inch going. Would a real friend do that? I very very much doubt it, I know I wouldn't. It screams tacky, desperate and opportunist. Reminds me of Stephanie Davies when Caroline Flack died, whatever happened to 'Carolines law' anyway :rolleyes:

Imagine what Nikki would make of it all, I think she was fond of Pete because of the experience they went through together, but I cant help but think she'd be disappointed if she saw the way he's been

• Angry
I actually think its awful, that when someone notable dies, these so called friends always come crawling out the woodwork and appear on every TV show and column inch going. Would a real friend do that? I very very much doubt it, I know I wouldn't. It screams tacky, desperate and opportunist. Reminds me of Stephanie Davies when Caroline Flack died, whatever happened to 'Carolines law' anyway :rolleyes:

Imagine what Nikki would make of it all, I think she was fond of Pete because of the experience they went through together, but I cant help but think she'd be disappointed if she saw the way he's been
duck sake I remember Stephanie ranting on really long igtv vids about Caroline’s law 🙄🙄 there is nothing worse than a grief tourist is there? 🙄

Reactions: 9
duck sake I remember Stephanie ranting on really long igtv vids about Caroline’s law 🙄🙄 there is nothing worse than a grief tourist is there? 🙄
She was absolutely awful, I believe she cashed in on that big time, I remember her followers hitting a million through it all, vulture :sick:

Reactions: 3
....and didn’t she also appear on Sky news (and release a single). Luckily it was blink and you’ll miss it....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's crazy to see them all feeding off nikki. Let the poor girl rest in peace ffs.

It's crazy to see them all feeding off nikki. Let the poor girl rest in peace ffs.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.