Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BB7 was full of people who shouldn't have been in there, that's why it made good TV. Lea, Shahbaz, Nikki, Pete probably wouldn't have been casted and Spiral would've been removed for what he did to Aisleyne in a newer series.
I don't know what he did to Aisleyne, but he's a big anti hygiene protestor now

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She shouldn't have been let on the programme, having clear mental health issues. Not that reality TV programme makers have ever given a tit about vulnerable people.
She was a grown woman at the time who made her own adult decision that she wanted to be on the show. Since the show she's been happy to accept the fame and fortune that comes with it. If it wasn't for the show nobody would know about her and be talking about the sad state of what she's going through now. I don't think programme makers who chose her for a show all those years ago are to blame for the tragic state she's in all these years later.

Reactions: 4
The best series were the ones in 2005 and 6. After that it went downhill
Seemed to be the shows own infamy that made it go downhill. So much bad press that it ended up as this weird sanitised version of itself.

Then became a z-list and influencer asylum. But it had long since died by that point anyway.

Reactions: 3
Seemed to be the shows own infamy that made it go downhill. So much bad press that it ended up as this weird sanitised version of itself.

Then became a z-list and influencer asylum. But it had long since died by that point anyway.
Similar with any long running show though really. The X Factor followed a similar trajectory: Series 5, 6 and 7 being the “peak” of X Factor, like Big Brother, before it got too big for itself and the audience turned against it. Both shows even had the same high Series 3 followed by a lacklustre Series 4

She was a grown woman at the time who made her own adult decision that she wanted to be on the show. Since the show she's been happy to accept the fame and fortune that comes with it. If it wasn't for the show nobody would know about her and be talking about the sad state of what she's going through now. I don't think programme makers who chose her for a show all those years ago are to blame for the tragic state she's in all these years later.
She a grown woman with severe mental health problems. She failed the psychiatric tests for BB3, but they’d ditched them by the time BB7 came around. No one is blaming them for what’s happened to her, but they put her in the house knowing full well what she was like because they knew people would laugh her. Thats morally wrong IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Similar with any long running show though really. The X Factor followed a similar trajectory: Series 5, 6 and 7 being the “peak” of X Factor, like Big Brother, before it got too big for itself and the audience turned against it. Both shows even had the same high Series 3 followed by a lacklustre Series 4
Yeah definitely. Just completely done to death. Got some good entertainment out of it at least. Would not be surprised if BB came back somewhere down the line

Last edited:
She a grown woman with severe mental health problems. She failed the psychiatric tests for BB3, but they’d ditched them by the time BB7 came around. No one is blaming them for what’s happened to her, but they put her in the house knowing full well what she was like because they knew people would laugh her. Thats morally wrong IMO.
I never knew that she had previously applied and failed the tests. Jesus that’s awful

Reactions: 5
That’s not entirely true, they definitely did not ditch the psych tests for BB7. I believe they were watered down a lot as the show went on and probably ignored the results to suit who they wanted to cast (I’m sure a poster on here claimed Nikki had failed hers) and by the time the show reached C5 they seemed non existent. I remember Kerry Katona in their first celeb version even though she had repeatedly failed for the C4 version. But they definitely had some sort of version of them for BB7 because there was a task surrounding them with Aisleyne getting upset when she found out she was the most machiavellian housemate

Reactions: 6
I was reading an article that made it sound like she was still not in the facility. I hope she has been admitted by now. It seems very time sensitive!

Reactions: 2
I am absolutely devastated to read Nikki has died. We got the email from donating to her to help.

I hope you finally feel at peace, Nikki. You were so loved and you will be so missed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Damn that’s such sad news. Thinking of her family and friends. Rest in peace lovely Nikki.
It doesn’t feel real does it, I‘m sure a lot of us were hoping she’d somehow pull through.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely heartbreaking to hear. Hope Nikki is finally at peace now. My thoughts are with her family and friends

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Horrible news. I was really hoping she could get through this... R.I.P. Nikki.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.