Big Brother 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Hallies up watch her throw a tantrum to make herself seem 'entertaining" to stay in🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only difference the voided nominations make is that Dylan is up for eviction

Reactions: 3
Even if Hallie is up I’ll be gifting my 5 votes to Dylan
Me too, I don’t really dislike anyone in the house aside from Kerry and Paul, but I think Dylan is the least entertaining to me, out of the three.

Reactions: 3
Clearly the two previous punishments were a collective warning hence the punishment now being stronger

Also the suggestion is that you should vote tactically to save your friends (as someone already said before)

Fair enough - the next person may be put up for eviction if they break the rules

Reactions: 4
Yinrun needs to chill the duck out. If no one nominated those people, they still wouldn't be up for eviction.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.