Big Brother 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

I tried to set up a poll but it won't let me put more than 12 people down it gets to 12 then dosent let me put anymore so may have to wait to do polls I'm sure it'll be discussed within the thread anyway who we'd like to be up next for eviction and to go etc and just wait till there's a few less people in?

Anyway as we were :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just put the main 11 characters and lump all the people who blend in on their own as one option 😆 I keep forgetting chanelles there

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm quite sure Olivia will end up nominated next week, she's not clever enough to stop irritating everyone. Can't wait for them all to get hangry in a couple of days, the inability to make a meal plan is going to seriously backfire and everyone will have a short fuse

Reactions: 24
Boring people need to go up
Chanelle - not buying that she would even look twice at Jordan on the outside
Zak - boring boring boring
Matty - no one cares you dance like a 4 year old and have curly hair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll be shocked if Olivia isn’t up for eviction next week. Be interesting to see if the one vote continues and how it’ll work if all housemates bar one for the same person.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has already been said, I'm just catching up with last night's episode now, but the dramatic music playing during nominations is so bleeping annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm quite sure Olivia will end up nominated next week, she's not clever enough to stop irritating everyone. Can't wait for them all to get hangry in a couple of days, the inability to make a meal plan is going to seriously backfire and everyone will have a short fuse
I really want Kerry to go, she’s grating on me, was obvious she had a massive gripe with farida tbh she was a pain in the arse but now thinking Kerry is the biggest pain in the arse out of them. Don’t think I can endure anymore than a week of Kerry.
on a different note I like Jordan he could be my favourite to win it
---
Boring people need to go up
Chanelle - not buying that she would even look twice at Jordan on the outside
Zak - boring boring boring
Matty - no one cares you dance like a 4 year old and have curly hair
Not a chance chantelle would go near Jordan Paul is probably who she would go for

Reactions: 8
I’ll be shocked if Olivia isn’t up for eviction next week. Be interesting to see if the one vote continues and how it’ll work if all housemates bar one for the same person.
I'm guessing that because someone can't nominate themselves, the person they nominate would automatically be up, and I don't like that someone could potentially leave off the back of one nomination. The housemates nominating two people always adds more variety and allows for the unexpected - I hope the one nomination thing was just a one-off. It's one of the more interesting elements of the show, why simplify it?!

I really don't get people finding Zak boring - I always see him talking to a variety of people and getting involved in conversations about a range of topics. Him, Olivia and Jordan are easily my top three.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think Kerry is going to get too comfortable in the “mother” role and think she’s safe because of that. If she’s really not doing any of the washing up or cooking, and is spending hours and hours bitching about the same people, she’s going to be at risk

There’s a few boring people but they seem to have made friends and help around the house or do the cooking so they’re probably going to be safe for the time being. I don’t think they do enough to annoy Kerry

Paul is at risk because of his opinions. Olivia is going to be at risk because she’s irritating, though she seems to be affected by the public not liking her so that may be fine. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kerry backstabs Olivia, she’s already bitched about her

I think Trish will be safe. She’s made good friends with Jordan, Henry and Yinrun; she seemed to have some nice interactions with Zak, Dylan and Noky. I think if Kerry targets her it won’t be taken nicely

Noky seems a bit lost at the moment. It doesn’t seem like she’s made many close friends, so she can be an easy target based on that

Reactions: 9
Just in reply to the post at the end of the last thread re Zak and Farida. There was a lot of Farida talk on the live last night, mostly diplomatic ways of saying they didn’t like her. Chanelle and Jenkin really ripped in to her about the night of pot noodle-gate, saying she had cooked a burger then deep fried a tin of sweetcorn in the burger fat, and ate that. Then she had hidden ?3 packets of biscuits in bed, and while she was moaning in bed about not having a pot noodle (despite the big meal) she ate a whole pack of Jaffa cakes. Chanelle made a point that her and Jenkin were laughing ‘at’ her the whole time.

But then Zak spoke about her and said she reminds him a lot of a close family member so he could understand her personality. He agreed she had faults but apparently he had repeatedly taken her for chats to calm down and tried to listen/comfort her, whilst trying to get her to objectively understand how her actions were sometimes wrong and rubbing people up the wrong way. He defended her so much though, just because he could understand ‘who’ she was and therefore why she was behaving the way she did. He’s so sweet, genuinely seems to be a nice guy.

Reactions: 36
Nothing annoys me more than white straight men whinging about being ‘discriminated’ against and ‘silenced’. Paul mate you guys still run the world, it still sways in your favour. You haven’t got a clue. Being held accountable and having offensive views challenged does not equate discrimination.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
catching up on the late and live and god is it boring. I feel like no one’s allowed to actually have an opinion incase it upsets someone? Everyone seems very on the fence.
I like AJ as a person but she’s a terrible presenter and looks very uncomfortable in the outfit she’s wearing. Think Will would have been better hosting on his own.
hopefully the single nomination is just because there’s so many of them in the house and it’s early doors and they’ll have two nominations in a few weeks time.
was glad Farida went but hopefully Kerry will go next. She doesn’t seem mentally stable enough to be in there, unless it’s all an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing annoys me more than white straight men whinging about being ‘discriminated’ against and ‘silenced’. Paul mate you guys still run the world, it still sways in your favour. You haven’t got a clue. Being held accountable and having offensive views challenged does not equate discrimination.
Pencil Penis Paul
That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like no one’s allowed to actually have an opinion incase it upsets someone? Everyone seems very on the fence.
Yeah I feel like there have been opportunities to discuss a few "controversial"/politicised topics but they have avoided it

- Yinrun's comment about how people in the house haven't been talking to her seems to be very reflective of what a lot of students from China experience. Instead it was sort of glossed over as "oh that's sad"
- People not being understanding of Farida's religion and making some comments that were a bit questionable. It would have been interesting to hear (imo) whether she felt that the producers catered to her needs well too - it was mentioned last night that there is a prayer room - and generally how she felt within the house and whether she felt like there were microaggressions against her (I think a guest was trying to prompt the conversation that way)
- Paul has clearly said a lot of things that haven't been aired
- The comment Farida made to Henry about boarding/private schools and the way he took it was interesting

The diverse cast is obviously there for a reason and some people are there specifically to cause some tension with other people. Yet it seems that a lot of this tension is not being shown in full or at all - someone pointed out that it was mentioned that BB had to remind Kerry of the diversity training they had for example - which sort of makes the diversity of the cast feel a bit pointless imo

Reactions: 10
I only watch the highlights show, I watch it the next day after work as I’m usually in bed early 😂 But I feel like they’re not really highlighting the best stuff - half the things I know about the contestants I’ve found out through the chat on here about the live show etc ! Just showing the task the last few days has been boring.

Reactions: 11
I do not understand the Jordan love. He’s awful.
I love him ❤

He is so dry and so deadpan but comes out with some hilarious quotes.
He reminds me so much of someone I know who is neurodivergent and while frustrating at times he is a wonderful human who will tell you like it is

Reactions: 21
I feel like Late & Live always encourages the guests to talk about the same people over and over again. From what I remember, at least at the peak of the show, BBLB/BBBM would try to make sure a variety of housemates were discussed. When Jordan didn't mention Yinrun for a change, whoever was hosting that night said "What about Yinrun? Isn't she your favourite?" - we hear about Yinrun all the time ffs, let him discuss someone new!

And I don't buy that this is simply because everyone else is boring. The only housemate that I would consider boring this year is Paul - I think everyone else has something to offer, whether I like them or not.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.